Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If I were to use the bypass, go into single player, change my money, buy everything I wanted, and then closed the game and launched it without wemod, would it be fine to play multiplayer with all the new stuff I added or does it remove it or would I get banned

Iā€™ve not been banned as of now. Just played it few hours ago. As for your earlier question regarding bypass, usually once the bypass closes itself after Phasmo has been launched.

Disable Ghost not working :<<

Please respond!!

Iā€™ve been using these cheats for a long time, and I love them. But recently, there has been a problem.

Today, I tried using the bypass thingy. I opened it, then opened phas. It crashed, so I looked through the comments and tried opening phas then immediately opening the bypass file. It worked!

I clicked the start button in singleplayer, and while it was loading, my game crashed.

No idea what to do, saw some other ppl with this problem but Iā€™m confused.

Thanks!

Hmm, does this happen everytime you have use the bypass? I havenā€™t experience any crashing. Last played about 5hours ago. Still unsure about the issue tho

Thank you, that helped me alot :slight_smile:

I am trying to use the bypass and I cannot get it to open both with Phasmo. When I open the second one the first one crashes. Any fixes? Gano#6664 on discord

If I try to download it my anivirus programm delets it because of an virus ???

The bypass isnā€™t a virus. You need to temporarily disable your antivirus, download it, then add the bypass to your antivirusā€™ exception list before re-enabling your antivirus.

Can you share the codes of the mentioned bypass file? It would clear many peopleā€™s doubts.

No, we do not share code. Doing so would also make it easier for the developers to block the bypass.

2 Likes

My bypass zip wont open. what d i do?

Just curious if anyone here has been banned by Phasmoā€™s anti cheat for using WeModā€¦ with or without the bypass?

@Mordax I have been receiving an issue where phasmophobia says that I cant use WeMod. Do you know of a bypass system I can use to use WeMod with phasmophobia?

Check the Read before playing notes on the trainer. It has a link to the bypass there.

@AussiePixelBit YOUR THE BEST THX

1 Like

ok so my computer says its a virus and honestly i would much rather risk getting banned for using Wemod in a local game with friends than risk a virus

You canā€™t use the mods without the bypass.

Is this safe to play with the bypass ?

Can you explain to me why this program is using over 50% CPU power on idle? Why itā€™s talking over the network to multiple different locations? Why itā€™s reading specific regkeys for trying to detect if it was executed in a VM?

When its just supposed to be a ā€œbypassā€? Very suspicious.

https://tria.ge/230227-p7e95adf76/behavioral1#report

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ff0ffae4478f831cf64714f734a4f8fcf4d6c81ddfcf43e37aa026566970882a/behavior