Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I agree that there is something suspicious about this bypass. And why WeMod for Phas was working fine and now you can’t use it without this Bypass they keep saying is not a virus but has popped up on every antivirus software as a Virus. I used to pay for WeMod but after this insistent need of them telling me to download a virus and I will be fine I stopped paying for it. And just don’t use WeMod on Phas anymore.

As we’ve explained, they added anti-cheat to the game. The bypass does as the name implies, it bypasses the anti-cheat. The bypass has to hijack another process and alter the code, which is why it is flagged by some antiviruses.

@Swarkin the CPU usage just seems to be for you. It is only using 1% for me. It doesn’t take over your network, and if you run a whois check all 4 of those are Microsoft or Cloudflare IPs.

Where can we see updates on whether or not its safe to use after the new update? I’ve been using bypass on multiplayer with friends almost every other day with no problems apart from some glitchy mods, so if someone can check if they’ve changed or upgraded their current security and reply asap i’d like to play with the mods

I have to use bypass regardless even if I’m not using the cheats and that is probably because the game sees the file as modified. Side note, I use the strong flash light cheat which still works but couldn’t use the stamina cheat.

If you have the WeMod overlay installed, that can cause issues too. Make sure the WeMod overlay isn’t running as well as the WeMod application

is there a forum where can we suggest new features or report bugs because I would really like a cursed object identifier and such

“reveal ghost type” and “reveal ghost favorite room” doesnt work after update

1 Like

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

i wonder if using the money cheat will get you banned

The money cheat does not work for me in any case while the rest works

Hey all, I got a question.
How does the game notice I am cheating in Multiplayer? Do I need to get reported or is it automatically somehow? I’m usually playing the game with a friend we we both want to use WeMod.

1 Like

Is the multiplier working for anyone, ive added the multiplier before i started a single player game and restarted the game since that didnt work, but i still cant get the multiplier to work. Anyone have suggestions?

@IchigoxRukia Yes its working for me just you have to play one game normal and then it should work, if not idk!

YO where is the anti cheat at again

2 Likes

That would also interest me

“reveal ghost type” and “reveal ghost favorite room” doesnt work

Strange cause it does work for me in latest v0.8.1.1 (build 10696015) and hotfix (build 10696876)
However maximum sanity, freeze sanity and unlimited pictures doesn’t work, everything else does

EVERYTHING on it works gango jus relax me personally I think having bone location would be coool tho to but everything works cool for me

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements