Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is a “reveal cursed object” toggle a possibility?

AY DO WE GOT A NEW BYPASS OR NAH cuz i cant get in

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Does game automatically detect the mods in multiplayer or only if reported?

Like if I wanna play with my friends will I get banned for using it

I can’t get on phas at all with bypass now. The bypass file probably needs to be fixed or if someone knows a good work around.

The trainer wasn’t meant for multi player use, and Phasmo creators have said that if you use it when in multi player then you can get banned for using the trainer. I think the work around will only help you in solo mode.

1 Like

I don’t use it for multi player use and if I open phas without bypass and not using wemod, Phas cheat detection pops up and automatically closes the game because it sees the save file was modified.

Update:
I got it working now. Took me several times just by reinstalling the game, verify the files, then clear the cache.

Changes:

how do i do thiss im so counfuesed

Does it have a virus? I cant use it

Changes:

2 Likes

The WeMod is not starting the game for me. I have executed the bypass file, it remains open and etc, but the game never starts. I can see the phasmophobia.exe on the task manager, but it never appears on the screen. Any thoughts?

I’m running the game from steam and running the bypass right as the steam popup disappears (i’ve read it somewhere higher that this worked for someone, and it’s been working for me - running the bypass and then running the game has not), but since latest update the game just crashes. I managed to get into the lobby, after a few attempts, and started a single player game to test something else, but it crashed mid-load, with the “unity crash” popup that we get when phasma detects wemod.

Wat do?

1 Like

Please add a bone location cheat, it would be very helpful for better rewards on medium and large maps!

1 Like

same, it happen with me too

Moi j’ai un problème depuis que j’ai installé bypass.zip à la fin de mes parties je crache avec le message (phasmophobia Unity 2021.3.19f1_c9714fbe33b6)
j’ai installé ça parce que je n’arrive pas à aller sur wemod sur le jeu alors si quelqu’un a la solution je suis preneur merci d’avance.

1 Like

Did you follow the instructions in the read before playing section of the trainer?

oui mais à la fin de ma partie ça marque ce message en quitte à jeux