Problem with toggle key

Recently, when I loaded Infinity, I canā€™t edit the toggle keys. When I click the edit button, it jumps to ā€œnumpad1ā€, without pressing that key. I canā€™t seem to get it to switch to anything else. Also, I can set multiple cheats to the same key.

Try the suggestion posted by @nick_666 over here. remvong all appdata folders might help solve this problem. :slight_smile:

which game is it btw ?? maybe turn off NUMPAD ?

u should check this latest topic as well:

@frank

Have you tried pressing the NumLock key?

Yes, Iā€™ve tried with and without the numlock. I also tried uninstalling/reinstalling, including removing the files mentioned in the first post. This is a Win8 machine; the game is dishonored, but itā€™s happening for all the games. Would it be possible to revert to an earlier version of infinity?

The hotkey monitor hasnā€™t changed at all since we released Infinity. For some reason, Windows is reporting that that key is down. Iā€™m going to investigate because there are quite a few reports.

Well, changed or not, the last version was working. Can I revert?

You cannot change what version you are on.

Well itā€™s a shame we go from completely working to completely failing with no chance of looking back.

As Frank said, he is going to investigate.

Rome wasnt built in a day, nor will our problem be fixed in one day.
Please remain patient a little while more, im sure they get to the bottom of it :slight_smile:

I doubt older version would have worked. I can see why you would think that but no.

frank just needs to replicate this error on his end and then the fix is easy. The problem is we didnā€™t know how you managed to get this bug, if it was some program on your system etcā€¦

Ok, well before everyone jumps all over me, let me explain my thinking. I noticed that under C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Infinity, thereā€™s a new ā€œapp-2.3.3ā€. Prior to removing them, there was also a 2.3.2 and and 2.3.1. The 2 & 3 had a recent date of about a week ago. I had been successfully using it before that timeframe. Maybe itā€™s just a coincidence, but I was just asking.

Let me know if thereā€™s some debug output I can generate and send.

any update?

Hellou! the console can be activated pressing ctrl+shift+d to see the errors.

1 Like

Well I donā€™t if something changed, but it seems to be working now.

1 Like

Iā€™m also having this issue, but for me it automatically chooses VOLUP, and I canā€™t do anything to change it.
Re-installing doesnā€™t work, pressing DELETE doesnā€™t workā€¦

Pardon my ignorance, but whatā€™s VOLUP ? Is that some kind of Software/app ?

Volume Up. If you donā€™t have a keyboard with a numpad you probably donā€™t have it.