RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when using god mode a moment it stayed permanent as I take it off

but it was not good health
let the liquers and mr T hit me and I did not die at all
Iā€™m afraid that the god mode is permanent
but I saw that if I take a shot of G + R + B the loop is removed because now if I lose my life

PD: Google translator

Hello i am a very new user of wemod.

First of all thank you for this trainer !

I have one question ,

The trainer work with the steam DELUXE edition?

Thank you !

Yes

Ok thank you :)!

So i DL the wemod app -> launch the game -> activate cheats.

That is it ?

Because i see there is a problem with a folder or a .exe name. Not ?

I use a french steam no problem?

Click fix up by the play button and find where uou installed the game
If that what you mean

the unlimited ammo cheat(F3) doesnā€™t work.

Same here, seems unli ammo is the only one not working.

By the way, itā€™s my first time to try trainers, is it safe to play on Steam (or other platforms) while in Online mode? Thanks guys!

You need to use some ammo first to see it take effect.

Steam online is fine. Just dont go online while playing the game.
Mite get banned

When attempting to launch the trainer it tells me that it is failing to load the cheats and that I should restart the game. Is this a known thing and is there a fix that I am overlooking?

Game from steam ?
Antivirus on ?

Iā€™m an idiot. I forgot to run wemod as an admin. All is good now.

1 Like

Ok glad you got it working !!

the only two cheats not working for me is the tyrant cheat and the freeze or reset game time. i do also realise there are 2 different tyrants, a scripted one and one that is a free roam. Now i got the tyrant cheat to work only once on the Claire A scenario, but it hasnā€™t worked since. Iā€™m now working on Leonā€™s 2nd run and have tried to enable it and it just wont take. even tried different versions of the trainers currently posted. As for the freeze time. It also wont take. The zero save count will but not resetting it or freezing it.

Is anyone else having issues with the save reset mod? i just saved my game and it says im at 2 saves after using this. do i toggle it on and off before saving or leave it on during my entire play period?

Itā€™s not supposed to freeze time. Disable it then enable it to reset time. As for tyrant not sure, could have to do with difficulty setting.

Iā€™ve figured out the tyrant cheat. So if you turn it on, it wonā€™t make him stay down UNLESS you have easy kills enabled. By doing that, you shoot tyrant, he kneels and stays there.

As for the reset timeā€”does it show on the save file when you save on the typewriter? Because the time never says zero. The save count will if you have reset save, but I was under the assumption that having reset game time would change the timer on your save file.