Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The money spawner doesn’t work in multiplayer btw idk if this was intended orrr, if you could fix this please do.

We dont make trainers to work in multiplayer. So if it is not working we wont fix to work for multiplayer. Trainers are made for singleplayer use.

1 Like

Hi.There was an update to the game, and half of options doesn’t works.Can You fix this trainer?

I second this Please update this trainer! The new update has broken it none of the options work and they crash your game.

Also requesting an update. Unity tanks when activating any option.

please update this trainer <3

1 Like

please update this trainer,it wont be useful either the single game nor a multiplay
thx very much!

Trainers are not designed for multiplayer games. They are designed for offline single player games. WeMod does not support online cheating nor does it provide cheats for online game modes.

will it be updated for those you want to use the trainer for offline single player games only? or its completely shutdown for update?

When a trainer is in need of an update then the trainer makers will get around to updating it as soon as they can. Bear in mind there are a lot of games out there, some of which are in their list of trainers to make or update first. :slight_smile:

fair enough. thank you!

can u guys turn the reuest update button on for this trainer !

No need. The trainer is already in the queue to be updated.
We just need to be patient and wait for the trainer makers to get around to it. Bear in mind there are possibly other things in front of this trainer in their to-do list to get through first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this game updated on the 31st of march, and seems it’s not been updated cuz some of the cheats aren’t working, and there is no “request update button” for anyone to request an update.

edit: oh seems people were already talking about the update, nvm my little post xD

1 Like

Anyone else’s drones get like a super attack speed buff as well as some of the other monsters bugging. I know the big lizard people don’t attack normally and just spam a loud noise. The giant sphere boss after killing the eggs glitch pretty badly. It’s been like this forever ago.

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

the bug i found with the update that u did with the cheats is the instant cooldown isnt working for me everything else is great

I can’t seem to be able to use the “ADD 5K MONEY” cheat; everything else works fine

nevermind; it just bugged out when I tried it at first

Have a request for an added feature…an Item Multiplier so when you pick something up you get more then one of that item…buddy of mine uses one from another trainer group but i dont know how all it functions

1 Like

the void bug, elder lizard dude, and incinerator drone needs to be fixed and dudes that teleport. you can see for your self what happens with them. the thing that is breaking the void bug that i know is the instant cool down