Saints Row Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

same here, just going to turn that off for now xD

So, I stepped away from overthinking everything, went to the gym. Mid way through I realized there was an easy fix and I was just being dense and caught in the moment. Simply find the hot keys that aren’t working what you want them to and change the hot keys to new ones. It fixed it instantly. I changed my money cheat to the “+” and “-” keys on the numpad.

I appreciate the work you do, I seemed to have found a work around. I don’t really use the massive damage code, but I’m sure everyone here understands.

Can you please make them work on the DX11 version of the game too?

2 Likes

I’d like to make a small request, if it’s possible.

The cheat for Infinite Player Vehicle Health is awesome, but is it possible to have it not still be attached to the vehicle when the player exits it?

It blocks more than a few missions (a couple require that you get into a car, drive it to the train tracks, then leave the car on the tracks for the train to hit it and blow it up, for example). If the cheat remains on, the car never gets destroyed, and the mission either never finishes or fails.

I completely understand that disabling the cheat would be a workaround (and that’s what I did to pass the missions). However, I don’t know how the function works, so I just ended up turning it off before I entered the car, in case it modified that specific vehicle’s parameters permanently through the mission.

Since I’ll eventually be replaying the whole thing in a year when it comes out on Steam, I think this might be a good change. Again, if it’s possible.

Thanks.

If there was a way to pause mission/activity timers, that would be great. The setting in the options seems to only affect some missions/activities and not others and I’ve been having a lot of difficulty with some of the activities (esp. the cleaner activities) so having a way to pause the timer would be super helpful.

I love this. the only cheats i like to use in games is like a little money boost and perhaps an XP boost and this has both.

Is anyone else experiencing crashes while using the Trainer?

3 Likes

Yes

Can you add a Timer Freeze for Insurance Fraud Missions and/or missions in general?

@Hargrim
No real need, It’s already in game under the accessibility settings to disable time limits

Can you guys add a cheat to unlock all perks?

1 Like

This outdated version is breaking everything in the game lol

What are the chances for a STEAM vers, no option on WEMOD app to vote for one?

1 Like

Seems Infinite health crashes the game when you start a Mayhem mission.

The game is only on epic games store.

I can’t finish any missions or tasks with the infinite health cheat on without crashing the game. The massive damage cheat makes my followers die too quickly.

2 Likes

Could an infinite takedown option be added? (no cooldown, or fast takedown cooldown recharge)

2 Likes

It uses shaders and a bunch of other stuff that uses a ■■■■ ton of your pc

bonjour pouvez-vous s.v.p rajouter la sante infinie pour les alliés

merci