SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does this include todays update by chance or just the last one where unlimited food made us drunk?

1 Like

The unlimited durability is breaking the first crate or wardrobe that I open after I turn it on. Even if I use a tool box to repair it, the health of the item will not go back to normal. I have three new wardrobes and the other two are fine but whichever I open first when I activate the unlimited durability will cause the diagonal lines. Also, my night vision batteries and the improved/upgraded tiki torches almost immediatel burn out or the batteries die after charging or filling after this newest patch/update. Could someone please check it out please? thank you

2 Likes

using the unlimited durability cheat is destroying all my containers and chests. I don’t get any error codes or anything that I’m aware off. its just destroying the durability of containers and chests to like 5%

3 Likes

Guys, is this usable in online or single player only?

Single Play only.
Multi play = gameban

1 Like

Thank you!

-Suggestions:
No hunger needs reduced fat and calories. Too much = bad for player character.
No hunger adds alcohol at the moment = negative effects for player. Needs to be removed.
Unlimited durability causes containers to damage to low % when built. Works correctly for other inventory items, thanks.

All other options work well and anticheat is no problem on single play. Thank you xD

3 Likes

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix the Unlimited Durability BREAKING our Wardrobes, Chests, etc!!! This is a pretty big deal. We can’t play with Unlimited Durability on, so everything is falling apart and when our chests and wardrobes are broken, you can’t store stuff! Thank you very much

2 Likes

Anyone else still having problems with the Durability breaking their chests and wardrobes? I haven’t seen a fix for this and I don’t know how to report it. I messaged MrAntiFun directly about it, so maybe that will help?

Yep, when i create metal or wooden chest and after using durability, chest health is going to 2%. Every options works except durability, that breaks healths from chest, wardrobes and weapon racks.

1 Like

FIngers crossed that with todays update from the devs, we will get an update for the Unlimited Durability from our side?

Testing current Version after Call of Beuty-update and following cheats are not currently working:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
Stable Temperature
Unlimited Ammo

1 Like

Please see post #309

The alcohol issue has been resolved as far as I know. I have just stopped playing without the hungers. It is really not difficult to either find food from drops or to spwan them in when needed. You don’t have a problem with Unlimited Durability breaking all of your chests and wardrobes? Strange, it seems to be a problem for a lot of players using this trainer.

Hi. By chance will you have a look at the broken Unlimited Durability that is breaking our chests and wardrobes, please. We have been asking about this for weeks now with NO response from anyone. I have sent private messages as well and again with no response. Thank you

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I literally had the same thing happening. I crafted chests, they were all 7% so i couldn’t put anything into them. I turned off Unlimited Durability and crafted them… they were then at 100%… I turned on Unlimited Durability, went off for like 20 minutes. Came back (30 or so metres from the chests), turned off Unlimited Durability before I even touched the chests and they were broken and at 7% again.

So even turning off unlimited durability and not interacting with the chests have no resolution. They still are unusable if you even use Unlimited durability… they just break.

whats the upcoming update for the fix of the Durability? or adding never dirty? ;o

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks for the great work. It looks like that Durability now working good. Many thanks.

1 Like

u can confirm?