Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update please!

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

game is always crashing after opening it with wemod

The trainer is out of date and in need of an update. Request an update by following the instructions linked in the post above yours. :slight_smile:

The “Request Update” button isn’t available for this.

An updated trainer has since been provided by MrAntiFun. Make sure you select MrAntiFun’s version of the trainer in the WeMod desktop app.

Community thread link: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

need an update

@al_rashed, please read the post that is directly above yours.

Thank you.

if you can be less ignorant not all functions works like adding gold so MrAntiFun needs update

Be warned, attacks against users, whether regular or staff, will result in temporary or permanent expulsion from the community.

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling.
  • Ad hominem attacks.
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
  • Knee-jerk contradiction.

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

The community guidelines can be found here: FAQ - WeMod Community.

Regarding your concern, see this post, which informs you that the trainer is in a queue to be updated: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #91 by Ravenfyre.

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\SidMeiersCivilizationVI\Base\Binaries\Win64EOS is this the right exe?

No this is for the steam version of the game

1 Like

I hope it will be updated to epic games version too

@blad123 and @GorYase.

Regarding a trainer for the Epic Games version, please see this post, which is in a different thread: Cheats for Sid Meier's Civilization VI for the Epic Games.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update for Can Act Again please

Welcome @yanys.

Please read this staff post here: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you.

need an update it doesnt add gold anymore and much more is not working

having issues on my end ( steam user), unable to run any of the mods, please update :pray:

Hello @ZaDaddy. :slight_smile:

Please see this post here: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you.

wemod is mostly working, my first try this afternoon… except the one option that really motivated me to even try cheating, the money! also the unlimited range for exploring. don’t know if its still possible and i did something wrong or steam updated that out. I saw someone using it on youtube. He was able to explore the entire continent on his first turn. so movement and gold… any suggestions for me