Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This has been pointed out repeatedly above as well. My best guess is there is no desire to fix/update the trainer to address it.

1 Like

The Sid Meierā€™s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

after recent update the cheat does not work even after things are turned on, none of the functions work, anyone has the same issue?

Works ok hereā€¦Also they have fixed the Aluminium issue

1 Like

Its fixed!

1 Like

Unhandled exception error on steam when launching.

there are some errors when steam, the screen remains blocked when selecting settlers and a lot more

Anyone knows of a better way to cheat population? Iā€™m sort of doing a weird gameplay where I need to fill my tiles with districts and the min pop cheat only gives me a maximum of 4.

I have the Cheat Menu Panel mod installed but the Add +1 pop doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. Right now, Iā€™m doing the manual Cheat Engine change value method but would love to know if someone knows of a better way. Thanks.

Anyone can explain on how to use the God Mode cheat in Civ 6, I have enabled the same but I am not able to use the same.

Can we please get update for game pass. Thank you

4 Likes

Please update for game pass

3 Likes

Please update for this game

1 Like

Yes, please do update for Game Pass version

3 Likes

Game Pass version please.

2 Likes

Please. Update the game!

1 Like

Mod not working properly when using unlimited movement game is crushing after 2-5 minutes

iā€™m also crashing or freezing when i try to use the game with cheats on

unlimited movement sometimes worksā€¦ previously i can create a brand new unit and move them immediately; for builders i could run them around the map while converting tiles but now when they use an action they lose all movement abilityā€¦ same with units and promotion.
some units will stop moving when they cross water or come near enemy units

unlimited resources does not give resources anymore

gold, faith, envoy, god modeā€¦ appear to still be working
fast research, culture, recruiting, construction, project all seem to be working as well (takes 1 turn)
min pop 10 - also seems to work

iā€™ve never used nuclear weapons, so, i donā€™t know if those work

iā€™m not sure if this is related but i keep losing my sound when using the wemode launcherā€¦ there is always sound when it shows the beginning movie/credits (where it shows all the logos) but no sound for the initial movie and sometimes the game freezes immediately when attempting to load in - showing a blank screen instead.

1 Like

Update please for Leader pass - Great Builders, Thank you and keep up the good work!

nĆ£o funcionar

yeahh these need an update asap, game keeps crashing. Ofc take your time but when possible, please do update it to stop possible fu
ture crashes