Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Good to know its not working for other people too.

1 Like

Every time there is a patch, this happens as expected. Stringerr will fix sooner or later.

so when is it going to be updated?

still waiting on at least a responseā€¦

still waiting. i just want to know that the creator cares about us civ plebs

1 Like

im going to cry. Creator dā€¦dā€¦doesnt cā€¦care about mā€¦mā€¦mā€¦mā€¦meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tag him

@STiNGERR do you hear my cries yet God?

@STiNGERR thanks for making the trainer, but they currently donā€™t work :v

fast construction wonā€™t work. help!

The usual 3 donā€™t work, construction, production, and gold.

Dude,
Know youā€™re up to your eyes, but lots of us waiting here.
Did you see Firaxis announcement of new Expansion, Rise and Fall? Will that be a separate cheat?

Any news on the Vanilla civ?

@STiNGERR why are you making me work harder daddy? to get gold i have to use cheat engine :disappointed_relieved:

Well, the fast research and fast culture still works, but itā€™s not quite the same as the freedom IGE provided when trying to set up personalized games, etc. Still, better than nothing.

I canā€™t wait until somebody figures out an IGE mod for Civ 6

1 Like

Same. That would be totally awesome.

it is broken. crashes everytime

need an update

Stringerr, any movement on this before the big release?

@STiNGERR k, its been about 3 months now that this trainer hasnā€™t worked to its fullest and im starting to be very disappointed my man. I get that this is your gift to us and while it was working im sure everyone was grateful but its also your responsibility to inform us if its going to be fixed or not. a lot of us here have been waiting and asking. i stopped messaging when the holidays started but now im going to start back up. this is a warning to your inbox. expect weekly, if not daily, messages here, from me, until you give us something dude. you gatta at least show us youre listening

2 Likes