Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5

Ahhhh, nice! :smiley:
Is that also just money or? Do it have somthing more in it? :smirk:

Well there was a new update out a while back which messed up the stats editor, so im thinking of getting rid of that and adding the ability to mod the amount of potions you have, the amount of arrows, lock picks etc.

Cool :smile:
Do you know like ca. release date?

2+ hours

k, then I am sleeping :smiley:
Its night in Norway right now:lol:

UPDATE: v2.0. You can mod your stats and money properly now.

Hey there, nice work on the editor!

Ive ran into a slight problem, everytime i load my save into the tool it doesnt respond! Followed the guidelines: 1234 in a barrel, in Riverwood! Any help/suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

It takes a few minutes to load

Yeah, it loads, but then it comes up wth alot of errors, then doesnt respond and as to be closed!

‘Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length’

‘Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less then the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex’ x3

Can you give me your save please

Save 10 - Sasa Skyrim 04.02.40.exs

There ya go kind sir!

me too, thought it was an issue with windows 7…

I cant wait to use this:D Thanks man so much!!

100 Mill Added Rehash And Resign

Not gonna lie, in 10 days you’ve come a long way as far as features and UI.

Thanks but i think im gonna have to get rid of stats mod because its ****ed

Looks good SmallZzy :smiley:
Wil test it soon :wink:

I have a pc on Norwegians, i got an error or somthing, used Google translate to get it to english and i know, google translate is a Son Of A B****:

Array is not long enough that all the items in the collection can copy arrest.
Check array index and length
Index was outside the area. It must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
Parameter name: startIndex

Hope Google translate have spelled it well, tried to fix some things that was wirtten wrong too

Another fail by me. I’ll have a look into this

Didn’t work for me the first time i tried this (& yes i did everything right) but i will give it a try again. :smiley: