Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5

for people saying this dosnt work … i just tested it and it does work : )

Can you please tell us how you did it exactly? Did you use a barrel inside of a building or something? I tried it several times with no luck so there has got to be something i am missing.

This doesn’t work for me either :/. It says the disc is unreadable.

In WhiteRun, tool not working it says the amount in the editor but it never actually makes the changes apparently. I tryed to edit the save in a place somewhere else but when I open up the editor it still says “9999999999” even if it didn’t make the change. Can someone please do it for me? Be much obliged :smiley:

i know this sounds nooby, but how do i open the program? it doesn’t show as a .exe

can someone mod my save?

Save 15 - Maitis Skyrim 05.58.06.exs

9,999,999 gold
999 lockpicks

thanks a lot

kool thanks mate .

Edit: NVM. Going to make request in the request thread

i tried the tool and cant seem to get it to work… i just hex edited was easier for me

çíàêîìñòâà ïî èíòåðåñàì ñïîðò òàíöû ëþäåé õîòÿùèõ ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ èíòèìçíàêîìñòâà äíåïðîïåòðîâñê êëóáû çíàêîìñòâà ñïá çíàêîìñòâà þðà âëàäèâîñòîê óâà çíàêîìñòâà Èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà áóçóëóê âûêñà çíàêîìñòâî (çíàêîìñòâà Åññåíòóêè)
Îäíîêëàññíèêè ru áåñïëàòíûé ñàéò
èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà ã.õìàî
ïðîñòèòóòêà ì ñïîðòèâíàÿ
ïðîñòèòóêè âëàäèâîñòîêà
ïèòåðñêèå øëþõè òîëñòóøêè è ïûøêè
Óêðàèíñêèé ñàéò îäíîêëàññíèêîâ
ïðîñòèòóòêè â ã ðîñòîâå íà äîíó
Èíäèâèäóàëêè ñ ïá
Íàòàëè áðóêñ òàéíû îäíîêëàññíèêîâ âîïðîñ
çåëåíîãðàä èíòèì
Ïðîñòèòóòêè êîðîëåâ
Ïàâëîâñêèå øëþõè
èíòèì âåá êàìåðû
èíòèì ðîñòîâ
ïðîñòèòóòêè ìîñêâû ëåéëà
ïðîñòèòóòêè ìîñêâû áåëÿåâî
èíòèìíûå çíàêîìñòâà ã.áàëàêîâî
çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ ñåêñà â ìóðìàíñêîé îáë.
Ñåêñêëàñíèêè áåç ðåãèñòðàöèè
âîðîíåæñêèå ïðîñòèòóòêè ôîòî áåñïëàòíî
ïðîñòèòóòêè ÷åëÿáèíñêà
ïðîñòèòóòêè çà 50-ãðèâåí
èíäèâèäóàëêè ñïîíñîðû äëÿ èíòèì âñòðå÷
çåëåíîãðàä ïðîñòèòóòêè
íîâûå ïðîñòèòóòêè
Âñå ñàéòû çíàêîìñòâ Êàçàõñòàíà ïðîñòèòóòêè çíàêîìñòâà ñïá ñêîëüêî âðåìåíè äîëæíî ïðîéòè îò íà÷àëà çíàêîìñòâà ñ ìóæ÷èíîé äî áðàêà ôèëüìû ìóçûêà ïîðíî Çíàêîìñòâà çðåëûìè ìóæ÷èíàìè øàäðèíñê çíàêîìñòâà îáùåíèå çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ ñåêñêà àññèðèéöû çíàêîìñòâà çíàêîìñòâî.ïðèìêðàé ïðîñòèòóòêè ã êîñòðîìà Àëèíà øëþõà Www èíòèì ru Íàòàëè áðóê òàéíû îäíîêëàññíèêîâ ïðîõîæäåíèå ïðîñòèòóòêè â îäèíöîâî Ðîññîøü øëþõè Îäíîêëàññíèêè ðåãèñòðàöèÿ ïîëüçîâàòåëÿ ñåêñ-çíàêîìñòâà ìóæ÷èíà ìîëîæå áåç êîììåðöèè ñ òåëåôîíîì Ñàðàòîâñêèå ïðîñòèòóòêè âñå ïðîñòåòóòêè ìîñêîâñêîé îáëàñòè äåâóøêè èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà Ïðîñòèòóòêè íîðèëüñê Òðàíñû ïðîñòèòóòêè Ïóòàíû íîâîñèáèðñêà Äåøîâûå ïðîñòèòóòêè Øëþõè êèåâà çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ ñåêñà â ãîðîäå ñóðãóò Ñåêñ äîñóã â ìèíñêå ïðîñòèòóòêè ã ðîìíû Âîðîíåæñêèå øëþõè ïðîñòèòóòêè èíäèâèäóàëêè äåøåâî Èíäèâèäóàëêè ìîñêâû àçèàòêè Èíòèì äîñóã â äçåðæèíñêå Øëþõè ãîðîäà êóðñêà ðàäèî øàíñîí ñî÷è çíàêîìñòâî èíòèì óôà ïðîñòèòóòêà ãîñïîæà ôîòîãðàôèè ãîëû çíàêîìñòâà ó àôðîäèòû artful çíàêîìñòâà òðàíñóàëîâ â ñàíêòïåòåðáóðãå ñàéò çíàêîìñòâ ïðèâàò íí Ïîèñê ãåé çíàêîìñòâà â Áàðíàóëå èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà åêàòåðèíáóðã

If you want just PM me your save and your request and I’ll see what I can do.

I didn’t get it to work, I tried to mod it to “9999999999”.

I did put about 5000 Gold in the barrel outside my house in Whiterun, and did not work.

ok go to this link it has a character choice new start, almost everything unlocked, its a youtube video just watch

How To Mod Skyrim For Xbox 360 - With Character Creation - YouTube

for those that are experiencing the disc read error it might be the program you are using to rehash/resign. I tried with CONcept and it didnt work. Modio works much better.

Yeah, just searching for the correct blocks. One contains the players data, one contains the player statistics, and one the global data, which is the compressed one.

Ok a great person got my save fixed up good, thank you again!

Nah, he probably leeched the source and changed the GUI and claimed it as his own.

But if you actually did make this yourself, good job.

Shifty or anyone who can help me. I did exactly what shifty said here. Followed it exactly. Everything went well until i injected my save back in. It said it worked and the replacement was successful… but the file size jumped from 19mb to 37mb. and when i started up skyrim the barrel still had 3081 gold in it. Can someone help me? Im leaving my Skype on 24/7 and will be willing to wake up at any hour if someone can contact me to help and such. Skype username “Cheeser2012”. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

@SmallZzy great job on taking the time to make a tool to benefit our gaming. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate your attempt has an entitlement mindset.

Yesterday i followed your tutorial and it worked. I was doing this for a friends xbox version and added 1104 gold to a barrel (everything he had) in Riverwood > followed the tutorial > added 100000 > and it worked. I witnessed 2 situations that i’m not sure are on my end or the programs. Maybe you can assist me in understanding.

1. The only thing i noticed was normally in an un-modded version you can see the amount of gold you’re carrying by clicking B > Items > Misc, but after modding, this was no longer present after modding the save. The only way to see whether or not you were carrying gold was by clicking B > Items > bottom pane of the screen. So this resulted in not being able to take gold out of the inventory and place anywhere (IE: in a chest in your house). The 100,000 existed because it was spent.

2. I attempted to mod the file a second time today (to give the player more gold). This time the barrel in Riverwood was cleaned out and after spending his most of his original 100,000 that was modded he had under 2000 left, 1176 to be exact, and that gold was implanted into a barrel a second time. The file was saved and extracted per your tutorial. This time when opening the file in your tool the number of gold present in the barrel was 62 instead of the 1176 that he inserted. i went ahead and tried adding 999999999 and followed the tutorial thereafter, but when opening the barrel in the game the original 1176 was present. Any suggestions as to why this occurs?

Can a file only be modded once?

I found where the money moves around to in the save, so the new editor will be released soon, just finishing up a few things.