STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesn’t work if WeMod itself doesn’t recognize that the trainer needs an update.

Updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
To get it in the queue to be updated, enough people need to have the trainer in their WeMod favourites.
Just because it isn’t currently in the queue, that doesn’t mean the update wasn’t detected.
Add the trainer into your favourites.

Ravenfyre, your the expert, do you think we can expect to see this trainer for a 2004 game updated soon?

1 Like

I still like the old way where every game is in the queue and all you needed to do is to boost it that’s all.

2 Likes

not working all raedy try that

Here everyone looking for star wars F.O.C. trainer.
Thanks to mrantifun

trianer not working only money works

1 Like

you come fix the bug for both geames stil not working only money is working

2 Likes

Same, only Resources (money) is working. The other two are not.

2 Likes

Please update the trainer cuz it seemed not fit for the game.
And plz add infinite pop cap & instant build in the trainer.
Thanks!

1 Like

this could use a update. Only Resources are working :grinning:

3 Likes

the trainer doesnt seem to work at all. i have the gold pack (steam version) and i get a message saying these cheats might not work. when i load the game and i try to use the cheats the buttons wont move from off to on

3 Likes

please update this mod, the game was updated soo long ago. please guys

3 Likes

Will there be an update to not disable unlimited capacity?

[image]

2 Likes

Please update the Trainer, Forces of Corruption cheats works, but for the Classic game unlimited Health and Unlimited Unit Capacity didn´t work

3 Likes

Update the mod it dosent work on anything but the resources and I would like inf. unit cap

1 Like

Only resources work.

Could we get an update for this? @MrAntiFun If at all possible no rush I know you guys are busy

4 Likes

yeah, that would be cool <3

2 Likes

The steam version of the forces of corruption trainer works only if you play skirmish it will not work in galactic conquest.

1 Like