State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

works amazing as always thanks

Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work that well. For example, I had 80 bullets in my inventory, and 60 loaded into my gun. If I shot 31 or more, it will use ammo normally. Not a huge issue, since I can just use no reload, but it’s still slightly annoying because I enjoy reloading weapons (As odd as it sounds).

2 Likes

Is there an update coming soon? Seems like the items and unlimited ammo only work occasionally. Cant give stacks of ammo to friends anymore.

1 Like

Needs updating again, features that I know of that are broken currently:

No fatigue
Unlimited Weight
Easy Craft

2 Likes

same here i think that is all of them that don’t work as well

The game is currently in the queue and will be updated as soon as possible. If you are a Pro member you can boost the game’s priority in the queue.

how do i do that @Chris would really like a update asap with all the new content just released

1 Like

also unlimited durability is broken

1 Like

Hi am a New User to SOD2:JE and The cheat is not running, can you give me tips on how? or Am I the Only one not working?

You can boost it by finding the game in the queue then clicking the >>>. You can boost the game more than once if you want to.

1 Like

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

still crushing the game but I don’t know which cheat coz that, any ideas ?

i dont have any idea. been waiting for update so that no fatigue etc is fixed and all the bugs after the update are fixed again before i continue playing

Instant Upgrades cheat doesn’t seem to be working. Any idea what might be the problem there?

no blood plague

Anytime I try to use Unlimited health I still die

so is no one else having the issue with Unlimited health?

just to inform WEMOD people, the state of decay juggernaut editions newest update still works just fine for me with the mods. but it is located in uncompatible category.

2 Likes

Hi guys i am having issues when trying to get WE mod to find State of decay 2 juggernaut which is currently on my system from the Microsoft store game pass. How can I get we mod to locate my games. Please Help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i am having an issue were even if i install this, it cant locate my game state of decay 2 juggernaut edition gamepass

1 Like