State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

losing my mind with this :frowning:

1 Like

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi,

No reload not working. It just won’t turn on from the menu on wemod.

Does not detect the game running.

Is it possible to add undetectable/invisibility option? Thank you.

Playing on Xbox: Everything seems to be working, update hasn’t broken anything as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Is it possible to have the resources split apart? I’d like to increase influence without maxing out food, meds, materials, etc.

1 Like

2/22/2022 - New Update made it incompatible. Some cheats work while others say they’re on but don’t work. Two of the 16 won’t click on. Just wanted to let you know

@MrAntiFun

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Would it be possible to add a cheat for blood plague infection? Infinite health is nice but you die instantly once you get to 100% blood plague infection, and on harder difficulties you can easily get stunlocked by a couple blood ferals.

Its not finding my Xbox Gamepass version. How do I fix this?

2 Likes

Pls Update FIX Xbox Gamepass version :sob:

What needs to be fixed? The trainer was tested after the last update and everything was working.

I think they mean that it does not find the game when it is open. I fixed mine myself, but some people might not know how.

Wemod cannot find the Gamepass version when its open.

Exactly this!!! Its not finding the gamepass version.

Mind sharing how you fixed it?

cant activate cheats on xbox says cant find open Game

Also having this issue. Any fix idea I might be able to do on my end? As a side note the original edition can find the game but but it’s listed as not compatible and the cheats that I tried turned back off.

Nope still no fix its like xboz have stopped peole from cheating or have realized people are using trainers as steam version is working fine, its since theu started the new laucher for the gane as it used to just open straight away but now it using a online client to load the game

Needs updated, won’t boot up many thanks in advance when you get the time to do it

The update still does not let you use the cheats its opening a new window when the game is launched. The game cant be found. Thanks for your hard work appreciate you very much.