State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Is ther a Way to get a ( Cheat-Trainer ) select like ā€œNew Weaponā€ ( Weapon-Spawn Item Menu ) like the first Game ā€œState of Decay YOSEā€ with Backpags and that?

1 Like

Works amazing. I use the Xbox version of the game. I make sure to launch as admin either way just to be pre-emptive on issues. The Trainer has worked amazingly well for the few cheats I activate. I wish I had to money for Pro. When I do I will be getting Pro for sure. Much love to the WeMod devs, creators, and community.

1 Like

Unlimited health does not seem to work at all, other then that its still working great!
To clarify the health bar appears to always be full but the survivor can still be damaged and die.

1 Like

I am playing this game through the Epic launcher and it will not work it says it can not find the file to play the game. I have tried running it as admin and tried running it in beta and that did not work. I also tried uploading the exe file to wemod and that did not work either. Was wondering if there is any other way to fix it that anybody knows of? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Bullet time/slow motion toggle?

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

thanks for the update.

1 Like

sometimes Iā€™m just getting randomly one shot with unlimited heath on. ( a zombie bit me and I instantly died)

1 Like

Thank you for the update but some of the cheats arenā€™t working such as unlimited itemsā€¦ can you give it another look. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have done an amazing job and thank you for the effort. Just to let you know though, and donā€™t know if it is just me, I am using the xbox version, and since the update, 3 cheats wont work for me (Unlimited Durability, Instant Upgrades and No Reload) plus I feel that Unlimited Health is also bugged, got instant killed 2 times by a feral. Make note with the previous version everything was good for me!

2 Likes

Same for me on the unlimited durability i do not know about the rest.

1 Like

For me the xbox juggernaut edition. The only thing not working is the durability option.

2 Likes

Also having the same problem with durability cheat. Turned it on and my weapons are still getting damaged after a certain amount of time.

1 Like

Having a problem with unlimited ammo, instant upgrades, unlimited items, no reload and duribility for xbox version. A patch would be appreciated thanks!

Changes:

1 Like

The unlimited items use to max out all items in inventory at 10 if you used 1, now it will only update 1 stack. If there is any way to get that back to putting all stacks to 10 would be great

1 Like

Would bee really nice if it were possible to create a cheat that make all the constant requests for help fom other comunitys more rare. Its just annoying that they constantly are asking for help. The game is suppoed to be about building your own comunity and not run around helping everyone else. As it is not it feels like all other cumnities are just a bunch of incompetent morons that cant do anything themselfs. Like why do they need help getting food when they are right next door from a supermarket, Need gas when a gasstation is right next to them and so on. Would make the game alot more immersive and give the player time to actually build up their own base without having to run around doing errands for everyone else.

I was wondering how can I instantly die will unlimited health happened with cheats and Iā€™ve had it happen when I play legit a few times

It is a bug that has been in the game since launch.