The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited health doesnt work used it and my health kept going down afraid to use any other cheats cause everyone seems to be having problems can someone give me a list of cheats that do work so i dont screw up my game

Trainer version: 12/16/2021
Game version on Steam: 1.1.47.0.8
All features are not working properly.

same here 1 year laterā€¦ stamina to 0ā€¦ but if i use console to resetā€¦ no achievements on steam

an update to all cheats would be really cool

I have problem with stamina, it sets to zero and it doesnā€™t regenerate. I tried using ā€œPlayer.setav Stamina 4ā€, sleeping, drinking a potion but it didinā€™t worked.

yeah pretty much every cheat for skyrim has some sort of problem i refuse to use any of them until they get updated and fixed maybe theyā€™ll update them eventually who knows

Are you guys using any other mods at all? Or the creation club mods for the game?

Please update these mods. Unl Perks, Super Speed, Unl Dragon, Gold, and Easy Crafting do not work for me. Usually you guys are super good about the mods working.
And yes, I am following the instructions provided.
I know Iā€™m not a paying customer but I appreciate your service.

1 Like

Found an issueā€¦ I had unlimited stamina on to run around forever and F8, F10 as i was carrying a lot. When I leveld up stamina it dropped to 10 instead of increasing from 120 to 130. it went from 0 to 10.

1 Like

Looks like @ IloveShiba11777 had the same issue. Can you fix these mods. They are outdated since the last major update by Bethesda. @Veloxia to answer your question I have backpacks and magic items (destruction/conjuration robes mods from creation club that i got for free running). Are you saying that I should not have anything from creation club running? That would ruin the experience completely.

Also just checked: the new update, they populated it with Creation Club content instead of a core update. Thus you need to do the same to make sure the mods work.

ā€” editā€”
Started a new game and turned off all mods. 0 stamina at level 12.

Are we going to receive an update on the trainer any time soon? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you playing with survival mode?

Hi Mr. AntiFun, I am your friend on steam, I have been using your trainers since 8 years.

would like to report a problem in this trainer.

Carry weight shows zero but still cant run or jog properly. have to click on tab and run

Also, can you add enchanting cheat as well?

Having taken a look at the comments, I take it this wonā€™t run with SKSE atm. Is there any chance of a fix in the future or will it be too much trouble?

Iā€™m having many issues with this game. unlimited health isnā€™t working, one shot kills isnā€™t working (except for attacks towards me!) i always have to manage to land a second blow for it to work, and the carry unlimited items is only partly working. everything ran fine yesterday so Iā€™m not sure what the actual problem isā€¦ would be nice to get some updates for this special edition.

Health is now at negative, cant heal, praying instant kills me

if you could add unlimited exp or something it would be nice!

i think the cheats already here should be updated and fixed before new ones are added

1 Like

Update it pleaseā€¦ Some issuesā€¦