The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needs to be updated for Steam and Game Pass PC when able to

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

Yeah there are definitely some bugs on this one. I havenā€™t gotten the 0/0 on Health and Mana yet but I definitely did on Stamina. So at this point, Iā€™m going to avoid the trainer until it is updated, because if do get the 0/0 HP bug, then itā€™s essentially game breaking and thatā€™s not very good at all.

EDIT: So i attempted to recreate the 0/0 bug, so far it only affects my Stamina and not HP or Mana like it has to others but loading a save file with the cheats on, such as Unlimited Stamina, will set your Stamina to 0/0. I tried the same method with only Unlimited HP or Unlimited Mana activated, doesnā€™t seem to happen.

I suppose for now, until a bug fix is release, make a note to not Save or Load your game with the cheats on.

2 Likes

Do not use this trainer.
My saves are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.
I donā€™t know how but I have become completely invisible but the stealth no longer works, they always discover me even if I am completely hidden.
I canā€™t make skills legendary.
Some missions do not continue until I exit the game and reload without a trainer.
I donā€™t know how to solve. Not seeing your character and not being able to do stealth, with a class that uses only stealth is frustrating.

PS: I donā€™t use any mods, only Skyrim anniversary edition.
PPS: I tried starting a new character. Now all characters are invisible.

1 Like

Something that would be a nice addition to the mods already added would be one that increases the amount of XP being gained for each skill tree. Or one that the player can adjust the amount of XP gained in each skill tree.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think this trainer is in the ā€œavailableā€ category.

needs an update.

1 Like

On the PC version,
If you have unlimited Health, Mana, Stamina as well as unlimited weight on. When you load a save it sets your overall stamina to 0/0. So you canā€™t run or do anything that uses stamina.
Turning unlimited weight off, then loading the save doesnā€™t do that. Once the save is loaded and you turn unlimited weight back on, it works normally and doesnā€™t change the overall stamina number.

1 Like

ā€œDefrostsā€ xD

Can you make Cheat Option Requests here??

Option Request: 9999 Mana 9999 Health 9999 Stamina - Please

Could we possibly get a final update for this trainer so cheats work properly, effectively or at all? Most helpful, as some functions do not seem to work, or interfere with the game and mods. Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

needs update this is useless and saying this is useless to buy the looks

The weirdest thing happened after I used this trainer: after the first use, my character would move super fast without me ever once using the super speed mod. I never even toggled it off and on. Thankfully, the super speed went away after I verified the game files.

But now, even with the trainer off, when my character is holding a melee weapon of any kind in either hand and I press the attack buttons, he does a weird stutter thing and doesnā€™t swing the weapon. Yet when I do it near an enemy, they get hit and die anyway.

The bow and arrow animations happen. The shield animations happen. Even the punching movements happen when I have no weapons equipped. Itā€™s only with swords, axes, etc., one-handed or two-handed.

Any ideas as to whatā€™s going on?

Update: I tried many fixes, including a clean reinstall and some combat mods to see if some new animations would do the trick, but nope. Finally, I went back to an old game that I had saved before I used the original trainer, and everything was back to normal. Melee animations, normal speed, etc.

So, whatever happened was connected to the trainer, and it was still there even after a clean reinstall. Pretty nuts. Tread carefully.

I wonder if this was an isolated event. Iā€™ve used this trainer numerous times without issues. Perhaps there was one mod youā€™ve downloaded, and combined with Wemod, caused the game to act strange.

I wasnā€™t using any other mods at the time, just this trainer. That said, Iā€™ve never had problems with other WeMod trainers, certainly not at this scale.

From what Iā€™ve gathered after hitting the forums on Steam, SKYRIM in particular is an especially delicate game when it comes to mods. It might have had something to do with the fact that I turned off some of the trainer functions mid-game and it didnā€™t like it. Thereā€™s a whole thread over there about SKYRIM and mod problems. Not sure what I did, but Iā€™m staying away from this trainer for this game.

so there is a bug that after using the modes for unlimited stamina and magic it eventually drops all stamina and Magic to 0 and by only leveling it up das it go up but after a wile it goā€™s down again and for some reason the mods create a bug that makes you character invisible indefinite if you use a invisible spell

yer this needs an update pls

Leben, Magie und Ausdauer gehen nach dem Update nicht mehr.

Hi MrAntiFun! This game was updated randomly today, so we need an update for WeMod when you can. Thanks!

3 Likes

Wemod cheats suddenly stopped working for skyrim. Everything was fine yesterday, and the weeks/months before. Even with active wemod cheats, the game just isnā€™t applying it anymore. please help.

1 Like