The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thank you that was quick!

When you have a chance if you could give it a test and let me know if it’s working for you now :slightly_smiling_face:

Having issues where wemod doesnt detect the game, id appreciate a little help thank you. My witcher is on steam.

Appears to be working now. Will update if problems return.

1 Like

He just updated this so it is working perfect.
Try and start the game from steam first then when In game alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after

Thank you for the update really appreciate your work :grin:

The The Witcher 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Since F1 now toggles “unlimited health” & “easy gwent”, when it is active my silver sword disappears from inventory. I can wield it & kill monsters, but it’s not available in inventory to add oils.

I was loving this mod, until now.

1 Like

just change key for it,

Hey ptondo, game still cant detect. Recon i should re-install witcher or wemod?

Did you click the fix top right corner ? Then find were you downlaod the game and click the exe. OR
Did you try and start the witcher from steam first then when in game alt tab our then click play ?

ptondo.
Yeah tried the fix button. Any other game on steam works fine, but for some reason wemod doesnt seem to detect the game. I tried the move the exe or shortcut into the fix box but nothing seems to happen. I find this weird as played witcher with wemod 2 years back, but now it doesnt work.

And you are using the most up to date steam version ?
Just updated 4 days ago.
Did you start the game from steam first then when in game alt tab THEN press the play button after game is running ?

Yeah, using the updated steam version. Started the game in steam then alt tab as u said, but the problem is there is no play button, only fix as in there is no game found. And when i drag the exe file to fix nothing happens.

Ty. Had been ages since I used WeMod, totally forgotten I could change the keybinds.

You sure it’s the " witcher 3 " for steam and not like another version?
Not trying to be smart trying to figure it out !
And not one of the other witcher games ?

haha no offense taken i appreciate u trying to help. Yeah its witcher 3 on steam. Wemod works on any other game on steam but not witcher 3 for some reason.

Reinstalled wemod and it now has detected witcher 3! Appreciate the effort for trying to help ptondo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok great. Glad you finally got it to work. Was probably something simple.
Well have fun :+1:

No Toxicity cheat doesn’t work. I activated it but I still can only consume 4 decoctions.