The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the game crashes when I tried to do crafting with easy crafting on… I tried restarting it several times, does’nt seem to work, it will just keep crashing.

So I’m unable to level. Everything else works perfectly fine but I’m stuck at level 1 with 7176/1000 XP. Any advice on how to fix this? It is really quite annoying

i have the same problem. has anyone found a solution?

Hi, was wondering how the Easy Gwent works. I tried it and still lost so I may have done something wrong. Does it automatically give you the win? Or just make it easier to win a match?

Edit - Nevermind, I figured it out. It’s working perfectly.

no horse fear does not appear to work and the no toxicity doesn’t work when using deconctions

Errr…okay. As of this evening the witcher 3 cheats do not work. I get the olde message again: having trouble starting or finding your game.

Could an option to remove skill points be implemented? Thanks

1 Like

hi mrAntifun for some reason the game crashes after using the teleport cheat a few times ive tried everything but cant work it out sorry hope hear from you soon cheers

Hey mate, I had the same issue 6 months ago. you just keep playing the game and it will eventually level you up to the right level. Usually A dialogue option with xp rewards does it for me?

1 Like

Hi! As of late my game has been crashing a lot when using the trainer, it’s always random and I cannot pinpoint an exact moment. It has happened during cutscenes and gameplay alike.
This problem only started occurring since about 2-3 weeks ago, as of yesterday it was nearly every 10-15 minutes. Anything to be done about this?

Thanks you.

Welcome to the WeMod community @Cxndera. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of the issue you’re having.

Could you try launching the game first and then waiting on the main menu for about 10 minutes? Make a cup of tea while you wait.
Then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game again. See if this makes any difference at all. :slight_smile:

If that didn’t help - Where did you get your copy of the game from Steam, Origin, Epic, GOG or is it cracked?

PS - Your hair colour is awesome, if that’s actually your hair. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely try that!
That is my actual hair yes, haha! Thank you so much :smile:!!

1 Like

That did it for me, thank you so much!

hi i have a problem i try this trainer on lvl 1 and is not working at all… F1,F2.F3…etc mode stay allways OFF cant manage to maker then stay ON…i mean the player mode…inventory mode loks like is working i mean can manage to make buttons stay ON
Y play the witcher 3 blood and wine part

Hello, thanks for this trainer. Is this possible to have the GOG version trainer though ? I mean the possibility to vote for it. Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask.

Greetings.

Welcome to the community @GFalko. :slight_smile:

A trainer for the GOG version already exists. Here’s the community thread for it: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for GOG.

The game on GOG is called “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt”. Not “The Witcher 3”.

1 Like

What exactly does easy Gwent do? I turned it on during a match but nothing really diffrent happen.

Good cheat but lot of bug ( teleport ) After a gwint game , after a quest , etc
Broke my game like 25 times but solved more or less, I still have quets that have buged (The statuette of the soldier and of the noble and the flight of the mage with triss) and during almost all the games I had with me a sword in silver and steel but in my inventory I only had the steel sword equipped and when I equipped a silver sword it go to the location of the steel sword and when i close the inventory my silver sword was in my back again and when I reopen the inventory I have no silver sword in the slot X)

Merged Post:

@Kazoko: Auto win if you have at least 1 point

Does this work for the Game of the Year edition on Steam?