The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi. Having issues with no horse fear and no toxicity. They aren’t working still.

Does this mod work on witcher the wild hunt on steam as noticed there isnt a wild hunt for steam?

There is actually. Just go to the search bar and type “Witcher 3” without quotes.

Hello @SecureCheetah513. :slight_smile:

Apologies for the confusion. This trainer is indeed for the Wild Hunt version of the game.
The reason “Wild Hunt” isn’t in the trainer name is because WeMod’s system pulled the name directly from Steam, before they changed it to add Wild Hunt on the end.

If you look at the image of the game in the first post of this thread or in the trainer, you’ll see the image for the Wild Hunt version of the game. :slight_smile:

Edit - The name of the trainer has been corrected. Thank you for pointing this out. :slight_smile:

Hi there, loving the trainer, it has a few hiccups such as teleporting not always working or going under the map and falling for eternity, but i saw a post about changing the hotkey so ill try that first :slight_smile:

The only cheat I cant seem to get to work is “No toxicity” is there a certain set of actions you have to do when activating it? (Like with the max weight where you open inventory, use the cheat, close inventory, open inventory again (and eat or loot something to update the ability to run if you were overweight)

Confirming on what Orpheus said, changing the hotkey for teleportation made the process easier so it is indeed working.

I am reaching out to say that the game has been crashing for me. To give you can idea of how frequent, it is 8 times over the course of my 9.9 (as recorded by Steam) hours. The 8 is retrieved by the number of crashinfo files found under the x64 folder within the local files. Is there a solution to this? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

hey no toxicity doesnt work for me can someone explain how to fix this?

nothing is working for me, any cheat i activate makes the game crash after i kill a boss im at, no error msgs or anything…

Hey. is there any chance to change the “easy gwent” activation hotkey from f1? it shares the same hotkey as “unlimited life” and it messes up the swords slots, pretty please?

I am having problems with the easy gwent win, it does not appear to be working.
Thank you

Hey guys, ty for making this trainer. It’s been a real tool when I’ve tried to do plenty of things legit like but I just don’t have the time nowadays. Your miracle workers, to the matter at hand though…

(On Steam Trainer)
Unlimited Money NPC does not work, unless this is not meant for merchants your trading with somehow? I tried this in my troubleshooting:
-Started the game with WeMod, activated cheat. Nothing changes in Merchant menu.
-Started the game through steam, used WeMod and hit play, when ‘loading’ disappeared and activated trainer. Loaded my save, activated the cheat before talking to a merchant, nothing happened.

As far as I got. Ty guy for your time :slight_smile:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the cheats, but i still have problem here whenever playing for hours the game just force close, i hope the bug will fix soon

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem @danarputra. Seems enabling the cheats has made the game unstable and will force close after some time of playing it. Please fix! I’ve had such a great experience with WeMod thus far!

2 Likes

same here

1 Like

Yes, need update and stability fix

1 Like

Definitely needs a fix. Game is not stable with the trainer and crashes.

1 Like

Might need an update yeah.

1 Like

Yep, this needs an update. It works, but just not stable.

1 Like

The game, with the active traier, continues to crash. An update is needed

1 Like