The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You guys need boost the update queue for updating this trainer

2 Likes

Is there a specific trigger for the crashes ? ,Certain cheat or certain action in game or at specific point?, replicating the issue can help get it sorted out asap.

@LegendNoobz @Bruschetta @ItsRickGrimes @Newqzxii @SirIsaac @Cergio @enclosure @SpecialK4y @danarputra

1 Like

Whenever i craft armor my game immediately crashes

2 Likes

Everything works fine for me

Needs to be updated - unstable:

• Crafting some items may crash the game suddenly (having easy craft on)
    Specifically when trying to craft items in the Ursine - Enhanced set on my end

• Game suddenly force closes after any amount of time (10 minutes to like 2 hours)

3 Likes

Game Force Close while Playing With MOD

The game force closes sometimes when using wemod.

Ive been playing 5+ hour sessions with no problems

Teleport is hit and miss, It does also crash after a few hours using WeMod.

@MrAntiFun the game seems to crash randomly when using the trainer. The options I use are Unlimited Health, Stamina, Consumables, Items, Durability, Horse Stamina, as well as No Toxicity and Easy Crafting

3 Likes

game crash when i used Unlimited Durability :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hi, the 10 skill points does not seem to work. Could you please look into it ? Thanks.

1 Like

Greetings, the potion section ‘add item with any amount’ doesn’t work. Weapons section, food section, craft section are working.

@MrAntiFun My game crashes randomly when I use this mod. I don’t think it matters which specific cheats I have enabled. It doesn’t really happen at any specific trigger, either. It happened when I fast traveled once, once after a cutscene, once when I was riding into an undiscovered area, once after I unpaused the game… I cannot replicate it if I try. Sometimes I can play for hours without a crash, and sometimes it happens right away. I use Steam and have both DLCs. I can try to do some more troubleshooting and see if it corresponds to a specific cheat. I don’t think it corresponds to a specific trigger in the game as it is so random. Possibly at auto-save? I will update you if I figure out any more details.

5 Likes

@MrAntiFun Would it be helpful if I posted the crash logs?

1 Like

Hi ,the teleport waypoint is not working : steam version

1 Like

Please Update love this game just not the crashing. happens when using anything love you guys thanks for all the hard work and mods!

4 Likes

Update please

4 Likes

game kept crashing at some point. would appreciate for an update. Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Same, the game crashed and I didn’t even have any cheats activated

This piece of ■■■■ trainer broke my ipad

1 Like