They Are Billions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

that could be it. I didnt have VG on before the last update. Guess Ill have to wait for the next update. The unlimited power works fine within 10 seconds.

same issueā€¦the left clumn works but the right column with the gold/steel/wood etc dont go up. // even after toggling and hovering over themā€¦

Same issue as above, Resources not working

Yes it does. Let the game run a bit, then enable the cheat, wait a minute or two depending on your CPU then hover over gold to see it change.

1 Like

I am having the same trouble as others have mentioned. Even following your advice and letting the game run a while etc I can still only get the Workers, Food and Power options to work. None of the resources ones seem to do anything. They used to work just fine but with this latest version of the game I have no luck. Thanks for all your hard work on this but at the moment there does seem to be something up, at least for some users.

You are right, with this latest update of game it doesnā€™t. That is because the game now encrypted its $hit and made the hook slow to happen. So if itā€™s not working for you, try different things with the game. Restart it or i donā€™t know something.

I am sorry but i canā€™t really do anything about it :woman_shrugging: I can get it to work without fail and one of the testers did as well.

hi
i have tried wait a minute but Same issue as above, Resources not working
I can still only get the Workers, Food and Power options to work. None of the resources ones seem to do anything

please check it again

So it looks like we are stuck without some of the cheats until they push a new patch.

Dude, you got to fix this cheat table. Gg though!

hey why no reply this bug

Can you fix this ??

Above your message STN said what the problem is

still only get the Workers, Food and Power options to work. None of the resources ones seem to do anything

Tried it again and it works fine for me. So all i can say is keep trying or say ā– ā– ā– ā–  you to the game. Not really trainerā€™s fault.

Hereā€™s the instructions again

Let the game run a bit, then enable the cheat, wait a minute or two depending on your CPU then hover over gold to see it change.

Why this is happening

That is because the game now encrypted its $hit and made the hook slow to happen. So if itā€™s not working for you, try different things with the game. Restart it or i donā€™t know something.

I am sorry but i canā€™t really do anything about it :woman_shrugging: I can get it to work without fail and one of the testers did as well.

I am closing this thread because nothing useful is coming out of it anyway and false reports.

any eat on an update? most of the cheats work but gold and oil dont

Read trainer notes

i have =) wasnt sure if it just isnt working for me or if it was the new update

No longer works, just crashed the game and ends up closing it repeatedly so will have to wait for an update, if that every happens. Worked spot on over a week ago now it just crashes endlessly

Because I updated it a week ago and game broke it again. Do you guys know about version guard?