Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The unlimited resources / unlimited skill points options are just causing CTDs for me. Yes using the bypass, and have tried the steam offline, or launching from steam and then loading mods in wemod after it’s in the main menu, and obviously just launching from wemod directly - all them result in CTD if unlimited resources/unlimited skill points is active and a skill is purchased.

I just got this in the summer sale and only really wanted to use the teleport due to the map size. Out of interest I tried all other options to verify. Everything works, played for 18 hour and absolutely zero issues. No matter what it is, everyone complaining of CTD is doing something wrong. I did not watch the video just followed the instructions, I launch the bypass exe every time, click play through we mod and wait until the main menu is showing and the we mod option says playing. Once those conditions are met I close the exe and play as normal. Make sure your system shows file extensions as adding .bak to the end of the EAC file will do nothing if it is not added after the .dll file extension.

Interesting, I’ll have to try again. Are you on Steam version?

Edit - I tried again, this time removing the original eac .dll file before copying in the bypass version. I can’t actually launch GRW from wemod, it says “loading mods” and then “playing”, but the game never actually launches (and I can’t see the GRW process in task manager).

What I did was launch the bypass .exe, launch the game in steam, and then once I was in main menu I clicked play in WeMod (which did the “launching mods” and then “playing” checks), and the closed the bypass .exe. This time, the skill points option worked (added 15 skill points), but the resources option still caused a CTD as soon as I spent a skill point or tagged a resource cache.

Interestingly I can launch the game from wemod if the bypass isn’t open (it just complains about easycheat not being found), but if I launch the bypass first, then wemod can’t launch the game directly. I wonder if this is diagnostically useful

Ok so I read literally every single comment in this thread, and tried every single permutation of launch orders etc, and finally found one that worked for unlimited resources.

1. Go to where the game is installed on your PC.
    Default directory for legit Steam games is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME
  2. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
    Locate EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and rename it to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak (or you can just create a “backup” folder and move it into that)
  3. Download the bypass by clicking the “Wildland.zip” link in this post: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
  4. Move the bypass into the EasyAntiCheat folder you opened in step 2.
  5. Launch the bypass (may need to right-click > Run as administrator).
  6. Launch the game from Steam
  7. When you’ve reached the main menu, close the bypass and launch wemod
  8. Activate any cheat options
  9. Load your save

TL;DR you need to launch wemod and activate the trainer options before you’ve loaded your save

3 Likes

Went through the entire step process and either get the “easy anti-cheat not found” or get all the way to the game > open wemod > and then get the error message “we’re having trouble loading the mods into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info”. I’ve followed multiple videos (and instructions)-- and neither seem to work at all. Needs fixing asap

Sorry for late reply. Yes I’m on steam version.

To recap:

• I ran the game once when newly downloaded to ensure any needed files were initialized.
  • I renamed the EAC file but left in in the folder.
  • Copied over the new file from the zip folder.
  • Placed the bypass file into a desktop folder (not sure if this is relevant)
  • Ran the bypass file.
  • Clicked play through wemod.
  • Once wemod said playing and the menu was loaded in game, I alt tabbed out to close the bypass.

I’ve tested all cheats for about a week now, made every single one of them work and had no crashes, longest play session was 7 hours with no CTD or issues.

Hope that helps friend.

I’m sorry you’re having troubles but the trainer categorically doesn’t need ‘fixing’.

I and several others have made it work with no issues which proves that it is completely possible to get it working as intended.

Just to try and help (and sorry if you have done all this but) can you confirm that;

• You have ran the game at least once without modifying the file structure.
  • You have file extensions enabled so that the .bak is being added after the extension type and not just onto the file name.
  • If you are launching through client or through WeMod?

Hopefully we can help get this fixed for you.

I got it working from someone else in the community who messaged me. This didn’t work quite the way it was supposed to. But it was resolved. Thank you!

THIS ONE
except i left the file alone.
i even got godmode to work.
also just noticed i dont have to load any of the other stuff before the save.
you might be able to just load them after like unlimited ammo and stuff like that.

mate you wasted my time it just kicks me out and says eac unavailable

Be sure to follow the instructions when using this cheat, as there are some additional steps:

The bypass files are available at the top of this thread, see the first reply.

Can this get updated so that i dont need to do all this bypass things its not working for me.

That isn’t possible unless they remove the anti-cheat.

If you followed the instructions, but your game still crashes, go to the command line (start arguments) in ubi connect and add “-64bit” without the “”.
Start the trainer when you are in the main menu, continue your game and enjoy. =)

PS.: Make sure you don’t allow other players to join or find your game (there is an option in the game options), otherwise it will also not work.

PPS.: Before I did that, sometimes the cheats worked, but mostly the game would just hang and CTD.

1 Like

THX man

same for me

Hey i tried to do the things you said in this post everything works for me except god mode when i press F1 to enable it then my game just crashes and i have followed all the instructions that you can see in Weemod + the instructions you mentioned in this post anyone have an idea of what the issue could be?

You can see on the pictures here that i have disabled the option for people to join my game as well

Bypass works like a charm! Any chance to get a fast-level cheat?

The file in EasyAntiCheat is named slightly different and it’s got “.eac” at the end. Am I doing something wrong here?

worked fine yesterday. deleted the file to play normally online and changed everything back to standard. attempted today following same process to the letter. EAC not found error everytime.