Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You need to read your PM. Click the green circle on your avatar on the top-right of the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@thevoidking we need to keep the chat clear so others can read the stuff that matters :+1:

2 Likes

Hey MrAntiFun,

Just used your mods last week before newest dlc dropped. Everything was working great. Was wondering if you could update these mods some time soon? I would greatly appreciate it. None of them work for the current dlc “The Warden and the Paunch”

Thanks

2 Likes
1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Thank you !

Thank you! <3

Anyone getting god mode to work?

Everything else that ive tried seems fine apart from that one

Thank you very much for your time and effort into updating this trainer for us! However after trying the trainer, all cheats except for God Mode are working properly. Even after ending a turn and selecting a city, the god mode cheat does not work.

Thanks for the trainer update but there is a problem, I activate all the cheats and I go in a custom battle
and I select all my army and my game freezes why?
same with anything I use god mode and my game freezes and it does not work( god mode )
can you fix this? pls.
Edit: I tested the hacks with out god mode and it still froze my screen.

Thank you!!! :+1::+1:

I don’t have that problem. I crashed the game once, but everything else was fine. Did you disable your firewall?

Hi,
Having the same issue, while playing the campaign with all cheats on, I entered a battle. While positioning the troops the game froze and closed on its own. God mode was on.

Edit: Everytime I select one of the dragons in my army it seems to crash.

Edit 2: God mode is working fine. Disabling firewall fixes the crash.

Thanks!

1 Like

I was playing with the orkz in campaign and during battle god mode does not take effect :c

Yes, I disable the firewall, but The God Mode doesnt works, any opinion?

Are you playing via Steam or cracked copy?

Do note that God mode only works inside battles and not campaign map

Im playing via Steam, and I know it only works in battles, but I still have freeze when any battle starts Couse God Mode is activated. Doesnt matter if i disable or enable firewall, I get the same result. Freeze in battle…