Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What’s the Defense Multiplier cheat?

Save File was 12 MB but Forum uploader told me 48 MB was too big: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rEs4URipd3fa6M4-WGjkVnQsuKnO21xP/view?usp=sharing

Unlimited Health(In Battle): Not working – possibly giving to enemy? For sure not affecting player units. Defense Multi = temp workaround

Max Morale: Affects BOTH Player & Enemy Units. OVERIDES ‘DRAIN AI MORALE’ for Enemy army!

Unlimited Ammo: Affects BOTH Player & Enemy Units. OVERIDES ‘DRAIN AI AMMO’ for Enemy Army!

Spell Cheats: Affects Enemy AI & Player

Defense Multi: SEMI-Works except cases of heavy Arrow Damage

Empty Enemy Ammo: Ammo DOES drain, but is REFILLED with ‘Unlimited Ammo’ No way for Player to have ammo, and enemy to be out of ammo.

Empty Enemy Morale: Affects BOTH Player & AI. ‘Max Morale’ will override this for AI but NOT Player.

Damage Multi: Causes UNBREAKABLE units to have a single immortal entity, can be killed by arrow or spell though. Damage also doesn’t persist AFTER battle. Survived entities heal to near full HP when going back to overworld.

5 Likes

Should add new stuff and old supplys like souls,food,oathgold,meat,dried,slaves,amd etc from different races

2 Likes

Currently, one turn recruit cannot be used at this moment. Please fix it.

1 Like

BRO the damage multiplier, I was wondering what was causing those random units to have like 0 health and not die… thank you :slight_smile:

when is the trainer getting updated ?

just wait until Next Patch 18 Oct, hope we can get update after that… thank you For the Trainer… Nice one…

del11
I dont understand, whats wrong with that unlimited movement cheat? Why cant I plunder even if I have 100% movement?

Also, can we pleeeeease get an update for unlimited health in battle? My troops get so much damage and get killed xD

2 Likes

I hope unlimited health is not just a magic barrier.It would be better if it could be like god mode of WarhammerII trainer.

2 Likes

yes totally agreed

Thank you so much for this trainer. You have done an Amazing job really appreciate it.

Just wanted to also put in an ask, would we be able to get edit or max influence as well as no tiredness?

1 Like

Damn, I havent thougth about it before

No tiredness would be extreme helpful!

Hi
Is it possible to make an “no tiredness” cheat? Or is it against game mechanics?

1 Like

Unfortunately almost all of the in-battle cheats work for the enemy as well as the player. Drain enemy ammo. Reduce enemy morale. Increased Damage Multiplier. Easy Kill.

All of these cheats affect your own army as well as the enemy’s. Unlimited Health works 10-15% of the time. Reduce enemy morale works at the beginning of a battle, but midway through your entire army immediately retreats.

1 Like

Thanks. Is there a chance for exp cheat for units?

1 Like

in battle cheats need checking out, unlimited health doesnt work when defending

1 Like

Its weird… when I play beastmen the population surplus cheat doesnt seem to work…

acctually they don’t work at all against lords, large units or magic.

1 Like

Still no horde pop surplus, is there plans to add this?

2 Likes