Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

god mode still doesn’t work

3 Likes

works great for me. Might be an addon or something on your end.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this trainer. You have done an Amazing job really appreciate it.

Just wanted to also put in an ask, would we be able to get edit or max influence as well as no tiredness and unlimited spells and special attacks such as dragon fire or the counted stuff?

1 Like

The Unlimited magic winds and instant spells cooldown also works for the AI enemy

Can you fix it please

2 Likes

Please update based on recconmendations

1 Like

Is this mod dead? It hasn’t been updated since August … OK, September.

While we’re on the subject of updating, I don’t see an option to increase Tomb King Canopic Jars? Can we have one please?

2 Likes

dose the cheats work in mulitplayer or does it desync when i boot up?

1 Like

Wemod trainers are made for single players, not multiplayers. Wemod has been clear on this stance since the beginning.

1 Like

so it is meant to desync?

also i need to be pro for everything? i thought so stuff was free like it said

All trainers are free, sure. As for the desync issue, that sounds like something on the game’s end. More and more game devs are putting up some kind of anti-cheat, to prevent trainers (such as wemod) from being used online. Nothing to do with the wemod devs on this one. I have no problem using this trainer for single-player games.

Hello,
I think that this game was accidentally removed from the “needs updating” queue. There was a large patch 2 days ago.
I’ve tested it, most of the current mods don’t do anything.

1 Like

Dose this work in multiplayer?

No, WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer.

Are their any plans on updating at all? Their are multiple requests for cheats such as souls,jars,and horde growth but no response.And we have not seen anything new in a long time.

1 Like

Can I use WeMod if I host an Immortal campaign while playing with a friend?

Does this mean while playing on YOUR hosted server with a friend? Curious is all.

WeMod is for single player only. If you use it anywhere else, we cannot guarantee it will work, nor are we responsible for any consequences.

1 Like

Would be great if the population surplus also worked for the ogre kingdoms camps.

Why wont you respond to people who have questions about mods and only people who ask about multiplayer?