Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

curious was the update bug fixes only? also curious if defense supplies will ever be added to the mod.

Hi Hello, i would suggest it to the Update List, as for an week now, after 2.3x most of the common Mods dont work or only sometimes, most not at all in contex, thx an Ton:)

Which mods are you referring to? Generally, other people would have posted by now if mods were broken.

MOD seems to randomly make Lords/Heroes level 50. Unlimited Exp/Skills not being used.

sorry Day late , dont look into on Daily Base, just saw the Not. Mail.
I had Issues in an heavy modded Run, so i did start an no mods Run, and morale decreasing and increasing(no moral Loss for Player) does perform for both, AI and player in battles resulting in an pending up and down Moral bar.
Amoo inv, no ammo for Ai does sometimes work( activated in battle directly)
stats work asais normal on worldmap, but just testet it one Time , as i mainly use the Trainer for ammunition/morale for prolounged battles.
so long blubb short: stats seem to work, in battle tweaks arent exactly doing what they should or overdo it.

Nice Hollidays;)

Current issue I’m having, is crashes when opening a lord/hero’s skills window to level them up. WH3 completely crashes to desktop, WeMod soft-crashes and gives a black window. I have to task manager and force close it/reopen if I want to turn on cheats again.

Only active cheat is Restore Army Size.

Doesn’t happen every time, but it’s happened 3 times after fighting 6 battles.

Edit: as an aside, the workaround has just been to only toggle on Restore Army Size, select the armies to regenerate them, and turn it back off immediately. Have had no further crashes since starting doing this.

Unlimited health doesn’t work in battles when defending or against large units & lord/heroes

2 Likes

Hi!
The “max city population surplus” doesnt work on dark elf black arks :confused: can you please fix it? In warhammer total 2 this cheat worked

Unlimited health doesn’t work in battles when defending or against large units & lord/heroes yes with this is problem. Also cheat for morale doesn’t work properly because units lost morale during battles.

1 Like

Would be nice if you make the Cheats possible for the 32bit version of the Game so that everyone can play this

second this, my problem is obviously the BIT Version , too, thx in Advance,.

Indeed you are correct. I have noticed the same issue over the last few days…garrison does last longer than it should but eventually they are all whiped out…

This cheat however used to work before… Not sure what happened in the meantime…

it would be nice to include

• set high elves influence and other races peculiarities (warhammer 2 cheat working)
  • instant confederation without waiting
  • no confederation penalty

For the last two you can get mods for them on steam, namely the ones below if you have the max diplomacy acceptance cheat activated

Easier Confederations & Vassals

No Confederation Penalty

• instant confederation without waiting

you can use "Diplomacy Always Succeed ".

Update, please ^^

3 Likes

Single entities, large entities, and magic attacks appear to ignore the unlimited health cheat. It would be nice to see if this can be fixed.

1 Like

Can there please be a note saying which cheats also apply to the AI? Encountered a level 50 Scarsnick on turn 11

Continuing the discussion from Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

Unlimited winds of magic and instant spell cooldown works for both player and AI please update the trainer it is a bit dated.

2 Likes

I guess no one cares about this trainer.

1 Like