Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the recent update, happy to say all mods are still working.

1 Like

Should the carry weight mod detect the weight first? If so, then can the mod be updated please? It does not seem to detect the weight. When I activate it, it starts from 100. Would be nice to start from the original carry weight capacity, 300. Thanks in advance!

any way to make it possible to build underwater?
or add a fly mode?

Most of the mods dont work now due to the update that happen.

3 Likes

When We get next update ?

2 Likes

Some bugs with Trainer with new update. All blueprint / no resource required is broken and stamina are broken presently.

Stealth and food duration is also broken. Everything else appears ok presently

1 Like

Well. Things are all working today? I don’t understand but sure. LOL Maybe wemod needed a break or a computer restart Shrugs Happy Gaming

when we get next update ?

2 Likes

The game got a huge update today. If possible, please update the mods. Thank you!

3 Likes

Trainer’s been working great since the last update to it, but most recently it seems like something was updated in the game where the cheats are intermittent. Used to be able to use all of them, now it seems like the occasional cheat will stop working for a session or two, then it moves onto another cheat that doesn’t work, but the previous cheat will be fixed.

2 Likes

A few cheats seems to have been broken by Mistlands update.

3 Likes

Hope they update soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New update! Praying for an update soon.

1 Like

Vanilla game & saves. Unlimited Items is the only feature not working for me. Waiting patiently for an update.

4 Likes

:hammer_and_wrench: RIP “Unlimited Items” :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Do we have to notify the creator to update this? or do they do it on they’re own?

1 Like

As others have indicated, Unlimited Items no longer works. Please update!!

1 Like

Whats up wemod, currently all cheats EXCLUDING unlimited items are working. Hope to see a update soon, stay awesome!

2 Likes

@FLiNG

1 Like