Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

anyone got a boost?

I’ve already boosted 110 times :joy: no idea how this drug dealer sim is above Val

Because drug dealer sim has 5x the number of boosts :slight_smile:

Well, yeah, fair enough :joy: it was more of a shock that so many people boosted it!

First Place! We win! Now only wait

The Valheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Hello,
good work about the cheat menu, but im still running into problem where max stacks for items does not work ( and wasn’t working for a bit, at least for me don’t know about others ). Could you fix that please ?

2 Likes

I just tried the unlimited Items cheat and it still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I couldnt get any of it to work

It is now working so idk

is the full stack items’ cheat working for you ?

This one mod is still broken :hammer_and_wrench: “Unlimited Items” :hammer_and_wrench:
Also getting a message that the mods haven’t been tested on this game version and they may not work, would you like to try anyway.

1 Like

The unlimited items still doesn’t work and there’s twice the same options on ALT+pavnum1 et ALT+pavnum2

@FLiNG

would it be possible to make an unlimited eitr or something?

1 Like

Nothing is working on my side, anytime I enable anything nothing works. How do you fix it? I already have the newest update

Same after new update nothing is working :frowning: @FLiNG

@FLiNG I love how you tried to update the trainer but nothing improved, things that weren’t working still don’t work please if you really can look at it

hi everything its working for me now, if you guys are having problems, just click the history button and then select the last update

2 Likes

Everything’s working for me now, thanks for the speedy fix!

Definitely double check the history version if stuff’s not working right for you, not having any issues.

1 Like

Hi, everything except Unlimited Items is working, any fix or something i can do ?

3 Likes