Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

look at Valhein history patch update on the app and select the most recent of the list and that should be fix it

1 Like

Idk if this is a bug or not, but itā€™s only happening with this one. For some reason if I try to set one of the options to Alt + a function key like F5, it doesnā€™t appear to want to set. However if I do something like Alt + 5 instead, it works perfectly fine. Iā€™m still checking to see if this is an issue on my end, but Iā€™ve tried trainers for other games and Alt + F5 etc., seem to work fine on others.

1 Like

still no working for me

1 Like

Works. Thanks!

Thanks for the update. Can we please get unlimited Eitr?

3 Likes

yeah man i got the latest one selected, but still no works for me

2 Likes

How do you make it work :frowning: already have the latest update and still not working aaaaa

same for me :slight_smile:

Thanks f***ing much for this update FLiNG !

A quick question:
What are these two similar features ? What are the expected effects ?

2022-12-12 13_47_15-Window

Sorry my trainer app is in Frenchā€¦

Working flawlessly for me.

• Launch the game
  • Wait for main menu or go in game
  • Click on Play on WeMod app
    Nothing elseā€¦

Maybe you have to unbind executable under launch options of WeMod app (if one is still bound).

2022-12-12 13_44_07-Window

can somebody explain what the boosts are? Can all people boost or only those who have premium wemod?

Boosts are only for Pro users. You can read about the queue and boosts here: Game Queue

3 Likes

thanks for the answer!

Hello, Could you add new options like; Infinite eitr, unlimited duration of boss buff or in the case without limit of coldow or even buff instant to be able to charge faster!?

4 Likes

+1

Unlimited Items and No Crafting Requirements are not currently working.

flying for building would be sick as well, may not be possible though.

There are so many posts so Iā€™m not sure if this has been mentioned for the newest update already, but these are the options that currently doesnā€™t work for me:

• Unlimited Stamina
  • No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprints
1 Like

Would love an Unlimited or Cheap cost Eitr toggle whenever you get around to the next round of tweaks! Thanks again for keeping this up to date.

2 Likes