Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Open console and use all fast cheats, expet revelotion and secsection. Then do afther that tipe achivements then press tab and select the one with Toogle or debug achivements, then u have all cheats and u can have achievements. (extra Diesbale fast research if u enabled over console, it efects ai)

Looks like it’s been somewhat addressed above, but since the recent update with autonomous investment pools, the fast construction trainer is applied to the private construction as well as normal player initiated construction. Thus, private construction will instantly build hundreds of buildings, tanking infrastructure usage and the economy as a whole.

Disabling the autonomous investment pools via the rules menu fixes this issue for the player since private construction will no longer occur, but with fast construction trainer on, the AI still has autonomous investment pools on, and their construction goes overboard, making them uncompetitive. Additionally, if you vassalize an AI, since they are outstripping infrastructure demand by several hundred points, the convoy cost tanks the player economy just to ensure market access to your new vassal that is now a part of your market.

so when i set f1 as a key it comes up as f17

It’s still not working on the steam, do another one please?

add bureaucracy, authority, influence and convoys
also the tech cheat adds 1 billion tech points but makes it take 106734 weeks to complete tech

Lets hope this time the cheats actually work

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Fast Construction still affects Ai … would appreciate if you could fix that.

How exactly does it affect the AI?

Hey! as mentioned above

“applied to the private construction as well as normal player initiated construction. Thus, private construction will instantly build hundreds of buildings, tanking infrastructure usage and the economy as a whole.”

It effects every City, and every Country.

1 Like

I see, I wouldn’t be surprised though as this game is so intricate and complex.

1 Like

yeah i can image it being complex can you please fix it please

How does the ai approve deals work?

its a Yesman cheat, AI will say yes to anything. Demand Protectorate, trade agreement, etc.

After testing for the past couple of days. I have found the following:

Instant construction does not turn off and still affects AI.
Instant research works appropriately, and I have not noticed any AI effects.
Unlimited Health works properly.
AI accepts all deals work correctly.

I wish the construction only works for the player. AI seems to also benefit for this.

Will there be another option for like authority or bureaucracy? I’ve noticed as well the set credit thing makes you bankrupt as it sets your credit so high or something, unless i used it wrong

instant research only works if you are in the research window its not that great

Can there be a cheat where it adds population? Like when you go into POPULATION you can choose which pop to add?

While I like the idea, idk if it’s possible, but then again I’m no coder. However, I would second a birth rate mod, whether it being 100% birthrate, 50%, or 1000%, as a static mod; or a multiplier or integer mod that can manually augment the birth rate.