Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This needs an update. It’s not on the queue from what i can see in the app.
I have tested the new patch+dlc and only the options “Unlock Console” and “Fast Interest” are working. “Fast Construction”, “Fast Research”, “Unlimited Units Health” and “AI Accepts All Deals” are not enabling and turning off. “Set Gold Reserve”, “Set Credit” and “Reset Infamy” are not doing anything ingame.

6 Likes

Hi, thank you for the trainer for Victoria 3. Only the console and interest cheats are working, would love to see an update.

5 Likes

This needs an update as most of the mods/cheats no longer work.

Whilst making this change, I feel you should be able to increment Gold Reserves and Credit options by 100K it’s super tedious doing it in increments of only 5K

5 Likes

Like others have said, needs an update. Several cheats not working anymore

7 Likes

big update camethrough, needs an update

4 Likes

Hiii, thanks for all the hard work :smiley:

The game had a huge update. Could you please take a look and update the trainer and the options? Thanks (:

5 Likes

hello wemod team. i think your team already inform that the game has already updated.

i would recommend that update the set gold reserve before make it complete the other things.

have a good day

5 Likes

It need to be updated! qwq

4 Likes

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks!

F3 Unlimited Units Health.
It cannot work. I’m wondering it’s just me or…

2 Likes

Not working after the last update.

1 Like

Again they do not work

1 Like

Its just a shame that after so many complaints theyre still not working. Seems like theyre not really interested in keeping it working. Ive been observing this now for a long period of time.

1 Like

Unlimited Unit health doesn’t work neither do the options to change credit or bank/gold reserves…

1 Like

Several of the mods for this game are still broken. They seem to be hit or miss on working… example being… last night instant build was working, now this morning its no longer functioning
AI Accepts all deals has not worked for me since the update
Set gold reserve worked over the weekend, yet now it does nothing.

Could we get this retested and validated please.

1 Like

Nada, Dont Work

1 Like

AI accepts all deals has been broken for a while. Reset infamy broke when 1.5.10 came out. Hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Can you please elaborate? There are several examples in the past when this is not the case. Specification of what precisely has been fixed would be greatly appreciated. The WeMod performance on Vic 3 has been severely lacking and we want to know what exactly has been changed.

2 Likes