Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wargame red dragon crashes while using it with the error: access violation

please help me.

1 Like

Would it be possible to check and maybe update the trainer, and see if it makes some memory violations. because i Get Error Access violation in skirmish and when crash. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey antifun, pervious wgrd killed the god mode, this updated today took out the rest of them, cant enable any

it doenst work for the new update i just tryed it

WGRD just got updated.It’s not functioning anymore

1 Like

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All cheat button don’t work. When I turn them on, they just turn back off instantly. Please fix it!

1 Like

Could you add a Political Power Cheat for Campaign? Just so I can mass deploy units on Campaign map. Thanks.

1 Like

Report Crashed 25/02/2021

Detail
version: final
Revision : 48264
Branche : wargame3
ACCESS VIOLATION (Writing 0x00000402)

Ps. mod in solo skirmish mode

Welcome to the community @Shirawa. :slight_smile:

This is an issue with the game itself. It has nothing to do with WeMod.
If you search the error on Google you’ll find hundreds of people who do not use WeMod reporting the same error. Your solution is probably in one of those search results.

For example:

Thank you for your warm welcome. and error information link. :slightly_smiling_face:

It seems everytime i press All of the cheat button it doesn’t work. When I turn them on, they just turn back off instantly. Please fix it!

1 Like

Using the unlimited ammo mode, the air force planes have more ammunition, so they cannot be put back into the battlefield after withdrawing

Could you try deactivating the cheat when you don’t need to use it?
You don’t need to keep cheat options on permanently, feel free to turn them on and off as needed.

Epic Store Version?

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically if WeMod detects that enough members have the game installed.

Once it is in the library, you’ll need to vote for it.
How? See this link- Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Saying that, some Steam trainers work for Epic store versions of the game. Just manually link the .exe by clicking the Fix button.

1 Like

Can confirm that Epic version does not work with Steam version…

Unless I did something wrong.

When the Epic version’s .exe is linked to WeMod by pressing the Fix button:

1. Launch the game first.
  2. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.

Note that the shortcut on your desktop is not the game’s .exe. It is a shortcut that launches the Epic Games launcher. You’ll find the .exe here by default:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME
There’s no guarantee the Steam trainer will work flawlessly with the Epic version, but sometimes it may do.

EDIT
@BurntCannon - Here we go: Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steam version doesn’t work for me. Tried every which way to make it work, but no dice.

2 Likes

Steam version game updated few hours ago, but seems to still work, i can still do inf points and inf troops in solo skirmish mode and just wipe the AI out with a bunch of jets :).