Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

small issue i currently have is that I click play on the wemod app and end’s up saying it was made for a 64 bit game version I’m apparently running a 32 bit version any ideas? :slight_smile:

Is there a way to reset your money?

question could i just delete the easy anti cheat???

No. You’ve to disable it.

small issue i currently have is that I click play on the wemod app and end’s up saying it was made for a 64 bit game version I’m apparently running a 32 bit version any ideas?

Launch the game then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

1 Like

sign!

and how can re enable eac launcher

Undo what you did.

Do some of these not work anymore or do I need to go more into the story? Cause so far only infinite ammo, no reload, stealth, and ignore research points work for me. Everything else just keeps turning off when I try to turn them on.

Edit: Also my wemod keeps randomly stop playing the game and I have to re attach

These cheats should be up to date as they were released after the latest patch (1.17?)

I would uninstall WeMod and reinstall to make sure everything is setup correctly as it sounds like you’re also having other issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay I reinstalled, I’m going to try this soon but first quick question,
does opening the shortcut first and then attaching the wemod a problem?

Edit: I reinstalled wemod but the problem still remains

Make sure you follow these instructions :slightly_smiling_face:

If I get rid of the launch option and play the game online with a friend on the game that I hacked with max research skills completed, will I get banned

If you rid of the launch option I do not believe WeMod will be able to attach to the game as we did not make a bypass for this game’s anti cheat (EAC).

As always, it’s safest to assume that if you cheat online, you will be banned. :+1:

I mean if I launch the game without WeMod and play with a friend.

You should be okay. As long as you don’t launch with WeMod while playing online, the EAC shouldn’t bother you.

Hi!
I have a little problem with trainer. I play on uplay, and some options of trainer work. Like:

• No Reload
  • Unlimited Money
  • Unlimited Battery
  • Stealth
  • Add Followers

But no others, other just go on and off quickly.
EAC is already off.

Yes that will happen if you use a different game version some will work and some wont
This is for the steam version. Will probably need a new trainer for uplay version

same here! UPLAY+ Version.