Welcome to XboxMB v2!

I love it!

I like it.

Holy hell I love this new look. It’s nice and not too complex. So does this mean Horizon will get an update look :3

Very well bright. But I do like it.

This is Amazing the skin is just Breath Taking :stuck_out_tongue:

I refreshed the website at first because I was confused :laughing:

Sites growing on me and I really like the new features!

Glad I’m not the only one!

The site looks awesome! Glad it got a refresh.

Very nice!

Enjoy everyone :smile:

I was wondering, I am always getting my xbox, play-station and other gaming news here. But where is the news aka. XboxMb news bot? (I am new here also)
Also Great job on the new design. Love it.

I found it right here: https://www.wemod.com/forums/4-Console-News
But will this be the only way to “Browse” the news? Like will there be I actually Page for the news?

gross, im moving to game tuts now

That is the only way to browse the news. It’s the same articles that you read on the homepage on the previous layout.

What do you mean? Each thread contains the article that goes with it.

OMG I clicked on this website from my google tabs and I thought I went to the wrong website. Maybe we can bring this forum back to life!
Now where just waiting for Horizon v3.

Edit: What happened to the news slideshow thing. That was actually pretty useful.

This looks cool. But little bit too white for me. I just miss badges… and my old timer status, i wonder if i can get it back like Diamond / Old Timer?

Also, can everybody see the activity feed, or just me? What about Username history?

I love it! :smiley:

Ok, I’m not sure if someone has brought this up or not, or even you, but could the Filter for sending PMs go to 30 seconds instead of 60?

Now maybe make some more usergroups that aren’t exclusive as hell?

Whats the point of that?

I don’t know, just this new theme makes XboxMB look like an all new forum (it is like a combo of TTG and Se7ensins) so I thought why not add more usergroups.