Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

hi everybody hi the wemod team same problem with ubisoft mods crash and mod doesn’t works its possible a little update for fix please and its finish thanks very much

I was wondering if the “unlimited ammo” and “no reload” is applied for the ship on the Ubisoft trainer?

boa noite, não esta funcionando bem. O jogo fecha sozinho e momentos aleatórios, muitas vezes antes mesmo de carregar o jogo salvo.

need health to be fixed

Hello i want help. I use wemod i bought pro its good nice but my ship doesnt have godmod, also my game crashing with wemod. why?

Hello @Zyzz8432, I’m seeing here this is the first time you post, so welcome to our community!

First of all, it’s important to clear some points.

1. Which Windows version are you using?

2. Did you experience crashes without WeMod?

3. Is your setup (CPU/GPU) strong enough to run all the programs you are using?

4. Do you have antivirus? Which one? Did you try to run WeMod app and game without your antivirus on? (Some antivirus can block WeMod app functionalities as a false positive)

Also, about this crashing problem, you can download your logfile and send to one WeMod moderator, I highly recommend you to do this. This will make it better for them to analyse your problem.

About the Godmode’s request (I don’t know if it’s a request or the mod exists and it’s not working), it’s better to reply on one of these topics. (@AussiePixelBit already moved the topic)

Steam:

Uplay:

Best Regards.

Which Windows version are you using? Windows 10, 64bit

Did you experience crashes without WeMod?

No. It only happen when i launch and use ot for few minutes in-game. When i dont have opened Wemod i dont have any crash.

Is your setup (CPU/GPU) strong enough to run all the programs you are using?

Yes because its I5 8400 6core cpu with asus dual gtx 1070 8gb gpu, 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram, 1tb wd blue hdd with some 240 gb m.2 ssd on motherboard.
Do you have antivirus? Which one? Did you try to run WeMod app and game without your antivirus on? (Some antivirus can block WeMod app functionalities as a false positive)
I dont have any, and in windows security i added wemod folder, wemod.exe as files which cant trigger fale positive etc.

I hope you are all well.

I have gone back to my younger days and begun going through my Assassin Creed Days of Gaming. I am currently having issues with the MoD Crashing my game on a regular basis. I cannot have all the mods running at once, I cannot start the game with anymod running. I have attached a photo that shows the recommended settings for the game and I am more than calable of running it, all of my drivers are upto date. Please ignore the Driver that is out of date, it’s their way of getting me to download a generic system for updating. Please advise!

need a unlimited reload and unlimited boat health with the ubisoft mods section

its needs a big update for this some work some dont you might want to spend some time working on it

Playing Assasins Creed Black Flag and I have the freeze mission timer activated in WebMod, but when I’m in the game and there’s a timer for the mission it doesn’t freeze it.

Any ideas?

@STiNGERR could you please update the trainer?

The ghost mode doesnt work for Uplay. But its int he only one, I have tried. Don`t know if perhaps none of the modes work.

1 Like

I had to point the Ubisoft install exe to the steam “install” and It was working. Not played in a while as I have not had the time to play much of anything but when I logged in it still semi worked. The trainer needs an update BUT As I stated Only ONE Community manager stated it works for them SO no update would be needed…Its frustrating when I am not the only one who has this problem but yet we get told “I get it to work so there for does not need it.”

1 Like

Do the mods not work with Ubisoft Connect? None of them work for me.

No they do not work at all. they crash the game yet as stated before only ONE Community Manager stated they worked for him and it was dropped. So because he stated they worked I do not believe the trainer will ever be updated by @STiNGERR any longer and since he will not reply to anyone I do believe this trainer is dead in the water.

2 Likes

that´s sad, because all trainers are important for WeMod.

1 Like

So it is 7/10/2023 @STiNGERR @MrAntiFun and I dont often post, however, here is me trying to play Assassin’s Creed Black Flag the Gold Edition that went on sale in Ubisoft Connect. It included all DLC content and one was recently Updated after 2019, so I am curious if this is why when I select the Ubisoft version of Wemod Cheats, why none of those cheats, even though they say they are “ON” and Playing and active…they do literally nothing inside the ubisoft game version i launch and attempt to use. I am asking for an update on this WeMod version, and I see after reading comments, that others are struggling to get their Steam versions to work as well. Perhaps this could be looked into? Please and thank you. If, in fact a Moderator or Programmer for your team has figured out a way to USE these mods successfully, I would alternatively request instructions or a video tutorial on HOW they did this, and step by step guide on how we can get ours to work as well? It is always appreciated with how hard you all work. My thanks, iyreland.

To clarify, i am trying to use them in Single player mode as well as Multi Player mode, neither mode seems to be actively using them, even though the WeMod client states they are “Active” and “ON”

well i guess the ones that works is Unliimited breath, unlimited ammo and no reload. Other than that is buppkiss