Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hi @Ravenfyre. Just tried both of them, but unfortunately I’m still having the issue.

It looks like it messes with the game models, the game loading screen (with the tips and the burning fire) gets all greyish with some shadows at the middle.

unfortunately, I’m getting the same problem as well.

Are you guys planning on adding a “wanted level to 0” option? It’d be nice at least.

Hi guys, how are you? Apparently the Mod is in trouble when trying to add Olive Wood. Always add 0 of this item. Was it a local problem or was it a problem in the mod? Could you check? Thanks for the MOD!

You need to have at least 1 of the resource before you add more.

Will the trainer to Uplay update? after running a few minutes of game play and computer reset.

1 Like

Can you add Orichalcum to the resource picker please?

Amazing trainer. Well done!! Very useful :smiley:

No orichalcum is actually server sided so no it cant be. Sorry

Could someone help me please? I’m having a problem with the teleportation aspect of the Trainer, everything else is running quite well but nothing seems to happen when I activate or attempt to use the teleportation cheat; I have tried many things such as activating the teleporter on the home screen instead of on the save, nothing seems to work; any advice would be appreciated (I am using the Steam Version).

Welcome to the community @Doctor_Chad. :slight_smile:

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, is designed specifically for the Uplay version of the game. The reason you’re having issues may be because you are not using the correct trainer. We offer no guarantee that trainers will work with different store versions than the ones they are designed for.

Select the Steam trainer for this game in the WeMod desktop app instead.

Perhaps I should have specified that I am also using the steam version of the Trainer, is there a specific forum for each version?

Normally yes, each trainer has its own specific official thread. But it seems the Steam trainer redirects to this Uplay thread for some reason - I’ll pass this information onto a senior staff member. :slight_smile:

Take a look at these two posts by another user in the meantime, they may help:

The game doesn’t seem to like players teleporting across the map, but the two above posts have helped some people. :slight_smile:

Apologies I don’t believe you need to do this, as the uplay and steam versions appeared to be on the same forum page but the title only States Uplay; maybe create an entirely new thread for Steam, or simply change the title of this one.

Hello again!
I mentioned it to senior WeMod staff. It turns out the Uplay and Steam trainers are the same and are one of the few trainers that work cross-platform. Something I was not aware of before, but nice to know. :laughing:

Other than following the advice given by the player linked in my previous post above, I’m not sure what else to suggest myself as I haven’t gotten around to playing this game. But it does seem that the game throws a tantrum when teleport cheats are used. :thinking:

1 Like

for me, the teleport function has worked flawlessly until I started using it to teleport to oricalcum locations and then all of a sudden it stopped working. I have tried the work arounds that were suggested but they are not working at all. Would there be any chance for someone to look into this problem?

1 Like

i have the same problem but it didnt work anyway

Please re-add freecam + teleport because it’s not fonctionning for me.
And continiue your work what you do is really cool !

Sunbeam is no longer collaborating with WeMod so it will not be added back.

And is his work in another platform ?

An Epic Games version was just released on July 13th if you’re still looking, though it has 14 mods vs 21.