Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

The trainer was updated 3 hours ago.

doesnt work

i try to use god mode stamina breath but when i enable it it disable it by it self

Thank you for your hard work! So glad to support the team.

1 Like

@Klacker1 - The trainer works fine as long as you have a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Steam and aren’t attempting to use it online. The trainer was updated not even 24 hours ago.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. :slight_smile:

@OptionalMist611 - Thank you for your kind words and for supporting the developement of WeMod with a Pro subscription. Glad you enjoy using the trainer with the game. :slight_smile:

Hi. I’ve been using Wemod for one year without any problem. But this trainer is not working for me right now. I have the Steam version, gtav.exe 1.0.2060.0. Wemod app says “Compatible”. I start the game, select the campaign mode, then I switch to Wemod and press the play button, but that button never change to “Playing”. It stays in a loop trying to find the game it seems.

Welcome to the community @fabiosd. :slight_smile:

Please could you try adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program (even if it’s just Windows Defender), just in case it’s interfering with the trainer all the sudden. The quoted post below helps to locate the files to add as an exception:

There was an update to this game on the 13th August, but as far as I am personally aware it only applied to the online side of GTA5 and left the offline mode untouched.

I’ll try that. By the way, trainers for other games I have installed (from steam) are working as intended. It’s just this one in particular. Thank you for the welcome!

Yep - sometimes antiviruses randomly decide to have a problem with a specific trainer for no real reason, even if it was fine with it before. Especially the excessively trigger-happy ones like BitDefender, Norton and McAfee.

Hello! I wanted to know how I would be able to use this if GTA is in the rockstar launcher since there is no real .exe

There is an exe regardless of what launcher you use and they are all the same GTAV.exe

1 Like

This trainer is awesome! I would love a super jump option and an option to add all weapons to your inventory if possible! So far everything works and I have a blast playing this game with it. I understand hacking and modding games is hard work so if this doesn’t happen for a while or even at all that’s understandable. WeMod proceeds to amaze me with their work!

2 Likes

Is there any way you could make an add money button? i dont really want infinite money so much as a way to get a bunch of money to get certain items in the beginning. i like to upgrade my guns and get a ton of ammo then just go and earn money for cars and stuff on my own or sometimes ill use the money to buy a good car but i dont want to have 99999999999 money and stuff…

Everything is running flawlessly for me except for Way Point Teleport and 6 Stars wanted level… When I enable 6 stars the game just closes itself and nothing happens when I try to activate Way Point Tp.

Rockstar dropped the new Cayo Perico Heist update this month. 8GB worth. Is your existing trainer still good, or do the pointers all point elsewhere now (hate that)?

Last update says AUG 11 on it…

When i use the teleport to way point it spawns me in the air above the way point. it happened when i used it today.

Hello it doesn’t totally works on Rockstar Games Launcher and i can’t start new heist (i have the money and all but can’t start any heist)

That’s because heists are an online game mode.
Trainers, no matter where you get them from, are for single player game modes (campaign, skirmish vs bots, etc).

Rockstar’s anti-cheat detection is pretty solid. If you’re trying to use a trainer online then you’re now going to be shadow-banned (banned without your knowledge so that you can only play with other shadow-banned players) in their next ban-wave, if you’re not already.

okay thanks ^^

can you please fix the teleportation? Its so bad and im getting stuck in the ground and i have to restart on my last save point its so annoying. Please please please fix this!

that is nothing new.

I never had that not happen before.