Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Well technically you would have to take down the whole thing. When you play solo or the host the info goes by your computer. So all the commands for unlimited ammo, shields, health and so on works in multiplayer. That is why the last wave and timer work. It is based on the persons computer not the games server.

I know :stuck_out_tongue: but the wave cheats are exclusive to MP only. This won’t be the first trainer that works both offline and online, my goal is to only make offline cheats, if they work online…great enjoy them but i am not going to be held responsible for whatever happens and certainly won’t do anything if they stop working online.

Sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

I still can’t get Unlimited Life Support to work in Single player mode. I turn it on, and it turns right off. Is anyone else having this problem?

Having the same issue with Unlimited life support as well as Rapid Fire.

Yeah, Rapid fire just turns itself off on mine as well. So Unlimited Life Support and Rapid Fire are not working for single player mode. Needs to be fixed.

Hey Thanks for your work STN!

But i have some problems using features like Unlimited Items and Unlimited Inventory Size any idea what i might be doing wrong?

What problems?

Not Working!

Have you read trainer notes?

Yes By not working i mean it turns off instantly after activation! and as i can see its a toggle cheat not executable?

What is your game version?

I’m the same as Amantheboss, just downloaded the latest version from Origin to test it out and it doesn’t work for me either.

MEA - Can’t edit hotkeys.- in game or pre-game - all cheats.

In game: I click on a key assignment and the assigned key changes to 3 dots. I try to enter other keys and nothing happens - it stays 3 dots until I click on something else.

Pre-game: I click on a key assignment and the assigned key flashes to 3 dots then reverts to the default key after ~ 1/2 second.

Never mind - I uninstalled Infinity, ran ccleaner, restarted, downloaded and installed Infinity, and all seems to to work now, so far…

1 Like

What was Amantheboss issue?

A few posts above yours.

Ah right. Could be the game update. I’ll check it out when i am able.

unlimited life support is not working for me

Alright. Is the game update. I’ll check it out when i am able.

my game is fully upto date.thanks for responding.