No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey the mod works great but since the last update on no mans sky I can no longer use the easy craft to get nav data or that kind of stuff. I can also no longer build without having to gather the resources again.

I have issue where my hazard protection just wont rechargeā€¦is there certain one you cant use?

Unfortunately, the Exo Mech Update breaks most of the cheats.

4 Likes

i can also confirm that the trainer no longer works after the latest update ā€¦ specifically all the unlimited health,stamina,ammo options are down, including the no ship damage, and one hit kills ā€¦ all down after their most recent update yesterday

1 Like

Im Experiencing the same Problems.

all the unlimited health,stamina,ammo options are down, including the no ship damage, and one hit kills

@Diabulos, @IntenseBanana10, @alwaysbeingdumb & everyone else.

The game was updated and therefore the trainer may need an update too.
Please vote for an update to this trainer via your WeMod desktop app. The more votes it has, the quicker the trainer developer can get around to updating this trainer. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Link: How to request an update to trainers.

3 Likes

so whenever i click on the unlimited health, no radiation, unlimited jetpack, unlimited stamina,no reload, no tool overheat, unlimited ship health, instant ship gun/rocket cooldown, and one hit kill nothing happens every other mod will turn on but those the mods i have listed turn on for .01 seconds then go right back off please help

@WokeFog924 - Please read the staff post which is directly above yours. :slight_smile:

we need more votes, come on folks

Canā€™t agree more!
Looking at how many people play the game, if even every 10th player would spend a point, the goal would be reached in no time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The No Manā€™s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Youā€™re a f*cking monster. I have told you that yet? I mean, youā€™re keeping up with this one while making all the others too. And trying to keep them flawless. Thatā€™s why youā€™re a monster. A well appreciated monster.

1 Like

Thank you.

Well, even though I would assume that you donā€™t have the time to read all the little chitchat in all those different game threads where you try to keep everyone informed, I still want to express how much your awesome work is appreciated.
Thank you very much !
Even more in these times, were alot of people rely on playing games to get distracted from RL issues caused by the covid-19 pandemic.
Kudos and cheers
Arb

1 Like

First off thanks for all the work you do, Iā€™ve been using your trainers for years now. No Manā€™s Sky trainer is awesome as well. The only issue I have is the easy craft option doesnā€™t seem to work for construction at your base other than that everything seems to work fine. Thank you again for your work.

1 Like

Idk what im doing wrong but the trainer is just loading when i press on play. Do I have to pay attention to anything special?

Make sure you are using the legit steam version. Then start the game from steam first then when you are in game for a couple mins alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod after.
And make sure you are using it for singleplayer

Unfortunately the cheat does not work, at least easy craft and unlimited jet-pack does not work. I have followed @ptondo instruction, but it does not work.

Thx so much for this fantastic trainer, amazing!

I had an issue where it used up the entire stack of warp cells to charge my hyper drive, same thing happened with pulse drive, used up the entire stack of 10000 to charge once.

If anyone has any ideas would be great!

The trainer is working perfectly, thank you.

Any chance of figuring out how to access a Vykeen manufacturing facility?
Iā€™ve got one, but now itā€™s locked and it would sure be nice to be able to access those recipes again.