Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you’re using the bypass system, you are pretty much safe to use with your friends in a private session. However, if your friends go to report you, you can get banned for it. So, for safety I would say don’t do it. Only use it in single player.

Hello @MrAntiFun, I was using the Mod trainer today. And it seems like a couple of your cheats do not work since phasmophobia did an update removing the Easter event. Things like finding a ghost type location. And favorite room does not work properly.

1 Like

ghost type dont work at the moment either in single or muti, i swear every update its always this one breaking :frowning:

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

is there a way to edit my funds for my account in phasmo in the files? (the bypass will not work it is still detected)

Yes, but you have to decrypt the save file. I’m not sure if this still works, but you can try it Phasmophobia save crypter

has anyone been banned either in multiplayer or overall from this yet?

1 Like

is the bypass still working? buildID: 10977833 (Steam)

So, If I use this only for the money cheat. Whats the risk of being banned if I only play with friends?

I don’t think you will get banned, since the money cheat is just a stat to help your game, but it doesn’t drastically modify gameplay, so I think you will be fine if you only use that, and in a private lobby w/ friends.
Use at your own risk!

I think yes but not as it is supposed to.

My game crashes right after I start the bypass.
I usually just load the game and then hit play so it injects after the detection code.
This usually works.

So I don’t usually use bypass, but since I just use money cheat in singleplayer to get money to buy equipment, then play without cheats, I don’t usually know what happens with cheats.
I haven’t seen anyone get banned yet though without using bypass.

At the moment of posting this, no one has been banned for using WeMod in multiplayer.

Use at your own risk!

Hey! I thought about a mod! I would like to be the Ghost. So if you can do like that you have a cooldown and stuff so it’s like really good. So you can choose wich ghost you want to be and sutff. Would like it much

Is it supposed to say “virus detected?”

The “Freeze current sanity” dont work, please can you fix it ? Thank you

Are you playing single-player?

@Fjollemus2508 yes, that is normal.

Hello, here I come to share my problem because it has been since the Easter update that I can no longer launch the game with the mod, I launch the bypass as administrator but when I try the game nothing happens at all, I have already uninstalled reinstalled the game, removed the bypass and re-downloaded it, deactivated my antivirus even if it did not detect anything
I don’t know what else to do if someone could help me that would be great

PS: When using the " strong flash " cheat. You need to disable the thermal screen in the PC everytime you want to take the camera. If you take in you’r hand the camera while the thermal screen is ON on the PC, the camera screen will bug and it will be very bright and impossible to see the ghost movement or orb.**

Wdym its normal? We cant download it cause it says it contains that shi

You will need to disable your antivirus. The bypass has to hook another process and change the code.

1 Like

Can I up my level without ban issues? I want to set it to 15000 before the reset to unlock al the badge options